44 | eren touches you

"As much as I like seeing you in that dress, I don't trust any of my friends, they are such perverts" Levi complimented you, but was warning you as well.

"Don't worry Levi. If they do anything to me, I know the right place to hit them" You smiled at Levi.

"Okay good. Let's go" Levi grabbed the keys and left the house.

- 15 minutes later -

"Hey (Y/N)! How have-, oh Hi Levi" Eren hugged you and looked at Levi, he was sorta scared of him.

"tch" Levi mumbled.

A couple minutes later, everyone was practically drunk, except for Levi, he's not much of a drinker. You weren't drunk as well.

"(Y/N), I l-love you so much" Eren whispered in your ear, making you back away quickly.

"W-what Eren, you're drunk" You tugged on Levi's clothing, he took a look at Eren.

"The brat is obviously drunk. Uh" Levi smelled his breath as Eren kept mumbling words.

"Woah. You got some big ones" Eren said looking down at your breasts, making you uncomfortable.

"S-stop, just stop drinking" You told Eren, but he didn't listen. Without you noticing, Eren groped you. You immediately slapped him.

"What happened" Levi looked a bit sleepy.

"Eren groped me" You ran out of the house, heading to your car.

"How fucking dare you?" If you ever make her uncomfortable again, i'll fucking kill you" Levi went out the house.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked, putting his hand underneath your chin. Thankfully, you weren't crying.

"Ya. I just feel uncomfortable" You looked up at him. He hugged you, he tried to comfort you.

"Let's go home, c'mon" Levi opened the car door for you as you guys safely got home.

_________________

Later that night, you and Levi cuddled all day.

"I love you" You said to Levi, sorta cringing.

Levi stayed quiet.

"You have to say it too" You laughed, making him smile a bit.

"Fine. I l-love you too" Levi blushed a bit, sealing that wih a passionate kiss.

Please vote and support the story! Thanks !