63 | posting my first fanfic

i decided to update today because i'm done with my homework, finally !! anyways, just to change things up a bit, i'm gonna be posting my first fanfiction, which might be a mistake :D the first anime character i really got into was gray fullbuster, from fairy tail. i was like 12 or 11 so don't judge, i was also horny i think lol :') what even am I

also, i'm cringing while i'm writing this. this is in paper btw so i might keep it for the rest of my life :')
i'm just gonna copy everything and just put it on here. btw, I'm writing it with all my mistakes :D

WARNING: CRINGEYNESS, AND JUST OVERALL DISGUSTING

X Reader
(that is literally what i wrote)

"So, what are you guys doing here. "We were just checking on you guys". Well, thank you". Then, we must be going." "Natsu, were going to a request. "Can I go"?

(wtf is wrong with my grammar)

Gray:

"Deffenetly not." "Why" She said with puppy eyes. "Because you are sick". "Well we better get going bye".

(i don't even know what's going on)

X Reader:

"I will go make dinner". No you won't. Gray why do you care about me so much? "Because I love you. "But, I don't want you to do the hard work."

Gray:

Well, I'm going to make eggs with sasuge". "Okay" She said. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and hurried to the kitchen.

X Reader

My head started to hurt and I gave a moan. Gray hurried to me and said "What's wrong". "Nothing It's okay. "No its not, Im carrying you to the guild. "But it's not that bad"
"Are you sure" Gray said I'll just take some medicine. I was hurting bad, but I did not want to warry Gray.

Gray:

"Time to sleep". Were are you gonna sleep Gray." "Oh im gonna sleep next to you". "But were not married". We don't need to be married". "Scoot over" I said. I wrapped her around my arms. "What are you doing"? She said. "Just go to sleep". I liked the way I was hugging her, it felt warm.

X Reader

The next day I made breakfast because the doctor said I was fine. I felt arms wrapped around me and Gray gave me a good morning kiss and said "Good Morning beautiful". Don't say that, it's embarrassing." But it's true". "Stop joking around and let's eat so we can go to the guild.

Gray

When we were done, we went to the guild. As usual, me and Natsu argued about who is stronger.

X Reader

Since Natsu and Gray always argue, At least their was good news. Lucy and Natsu were dating. The confirmed their feelings when they were on a quest. (wtf). "Good for you guys". "Thanks" Lucy said with a grin.

Gray

I saw her looking at the request board. I grabbed her by the waist to touch her breast. "Don't do that in public" she said.

ANYWAYS HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WRITING I HATE MYSELF

it's much longer but ew it's so cringey :') i wrote a levi one too but i'll maybe put it on here too
anyways, i might update again finally :D

it's much longer but ew it's so cringey :') i wrote a levi one too but i'll maybe put it on here tooanyways, i might update again finally :D