54 | fireworks + proposal

The other proposal was shit, so I'm re making it. It was rushed, I didn't plan it out right, but this one is just right. Enjoy!

"(Y/N), we're just going to watch the fireworks at Eren's house, you don't need to get dolled up. And, by the way, why did you even accept that invitation?" Levi kept rambling, as he leaned against the hallway, glancing at you. "Levi, don't be a party pooper. I'm gonna make you hang out with the boys whether you like it or not" You say trying out different earrings. "Uh" Levi mumbles as he goes and checks on you. You see him behind you, as you look at him in the mirror. "C'mon, hurry up" He leans his chin on your shoulder as he hugs your waist. "Woah. You're never like this. What made you change?" You smile as he groans. "I don't need a reason to do this, dummy" He mumbles against your shoulder. "Okay. Let's go" You break the hug as you guys head out for the door.

·

"Remember, make me happy, and go socialize, okay?" You press the doorbell, awaiting for the door open. Levi immediately groaned when he saw Eren open the door, he recalled the times where he flirted with you. "Hey, Eren!" You smile big and he smiled back at you, enveloping you in a warm hug. "I brought a bottle of wine so we could drink, here you go" You hang him the bag. "I brought Levi, hope you don't mind" You glanced at Levi, signaling to say hi to Eren, or at least shake his hand. "Oh. I don't shake people's hand who have flirted with my girlfriend" Levi briefly said.

"Levi? Haven't seen you in ages" Erwin patted him on the back, making Levi annoyed a bit. "Ya" He simply said. "Levi, my man! How's the sex life?" Someone says behind him, slapping Levi's butt. Reiner appears in front of Levi. "Sorry, he drunk again" Bertholt nervously said as the guys groaned, knowing what drunk Reiner is capable of. "Great, actually" Levi dared to answer the question, making the guys gasp. "Really? Woah, I want someone like (Y/N)" Reiner looked at you, earning him a strong kick against his leg. "Don't fantasize, idiot" Levi crossed his arms, making the guys laugh.

~

"So, (Y/N), how long is it?" Hanji wiggle her eyebrows, you blushed. "I'm not gonna answer that question, pervert" You hit her playfully, laughing. "Well, at least answer this question. Is he a beast or what?" You blushed once again. "Definitely" You admit, earning laughs around your group. You glanced at Levi, looking if he was having fun, it looked like he was.

"Time for the fireworks!" You yell, making everyone go outside. You go to the kitchen, grabbing all the snacks and drinks and taking them to the table outside. "Need help?" Levi asked, flipping his semi long hair, you blushed at the sudden move. "Ya, here" You hand him some of the snacks and drinks. Once you guys were done, you sat on the chairs they arranged. "Wait here, I'll be right back" Levi told you as he carried a bag with him, you tilted your head in confusion.

After a couple of minutes, he arrived and sat next to you. "Were did you go?" You ask curiously. "To the bathroom" He nervously said, making him look suspicious of some sort. "Okay! We'll be launching the fireworks now!" Erwin yelled from the other side of the house. Everyone got excited, including you. The first firework that was launched was a pretty red wine color, it was loud, scaring you a bit. But, Levi kept his arm around you, securing you a bit. The second firework that was released surprised you a bit. It was blue this time, but it displayed your name instead of the original way. "Why does it say my name?" You asked, making you a bit curious.

The third firework was a golden color, but it displayed a different message:

'Remember that one time we burned the chicken?'

It made you laugh. Levi glanced at you, watching for your reaction. You instantly held onto his hand. Another firework launched.

'Or that one time you tried to seduce me? it worked by the way'
People around you laughed, including you.

'We've been dating for some time now, and I'm sure
you know where this is going'

You were teary eyed by now, covering your face with your hands as Levi smiled as he saw you. During the last firework it read:

'Will you marry me, (Y/N)?'

Levi kneeled in front of you as you let your tears out. "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?" Levi genuinely smiled at you as you heard loud claps around you. You nodded your head and hugged Levi as he comforted you. "I wanted to make you mine for a long time now" He mumbled as he burried his face onto your shoulder. "I love you, okay?" He patted your back, trying to calm you. You guys broke off the hug and you let Levi get your ring on your finger. You immediately kissed him, he was taken a back a little, but gave in.

"Woah, (Y/N), this was totally unexpected!" Hanji looked at your diamond ring, examining it to the max. "Congratulations, (Y/N)!" Krista hugged you as Ymir glared at you. "Hope shorty doesn't hurt you" Mikasa commented, staring at Levi. "He won't, he's completely different behind doors" You smile.

~

"Thanks Erwin, you did a good job not messing up those fireworks" Levi thanked his friend. "I know, I did a good job" Erwin smiles with confidence as Levi let out his iconic "tch". "Finally she's yours, huh?" Eren said, taking a drink from his drink, watching you from a distance. "Ya. You finally can't flirt with her anymore" Levi smirked at the thought of you only being his. "I know. I don't have an excuse anymore. But, I'll try to find someone else" He finished his drink. "Thankfully that someone else isn't (Y/N)" Levi commented. Eren frowned and went to talk to Armin instead.

~

"Thanks for having us, Eren!" You waved at him and everyone as they congratulated you guys once more. Levi put your arm around you and immediately turned you around, and headed for the car. "Why such a rush?" You asked as you got into the car. "Who? Me?" Levi smirked as you laughed. "Duh. You're the only one here" You smiled at his silliness. "I forgot to tell you something" Levi drove away. "What is it?" You said with a confused look. "I love you ~" You cringed at his own words. "I want a divorce" You laughed as he believed you for a second.

As you guys arrived, Levi put his arm around your waist, prohibiting you from entering the key into the key hole. "What is it, Levi?" You smiled. Levi took a velvet blindfold out of his pocket and covered your eyes with it. "Levi ~ I watched this in soap operas and videos, I know where this is going" You smiled as he smacked your ass, making you jump. "Levi, what the hell!" You attempted to hit his chest, but he had an advantage, and moved away. "I thought that would shut you up. I guess not" He smirked and opened the door. He guided you through the hallway and into a room. "Be careful, there's something on the ground" Levi joked, wanting to trick you. "What is it? Candles or something?" You smiled. "Okay, I'm gonna take the blindfold off" He carefully removed the blindfold. There was a sign that read:

'Sorry. We're not gonna have sex tonight"

You frowned and looked at Levi as he laughed. It was nice hearing Levi laugh, but you were kind of disappointed. You turned around and headed out the door until Levi grabbed your wrist. "Wait, wait. I was just kidding" He smirked as you pouted. "It's not like I care, anyways" You looked away from him. "Ya you do. Last night, you literally bounced on my co-" You put your hand on his mouth, shutting him up. "Okay, whatever. Let's just go to sleep, c'mon" You tried to grab his wrist, but he kept looking at you. "God, you're so hot" Levi suddenly said, making you blush. "I didn't do anything sexy, you can't say that, dummy" You smacked his chest playfully, he grabbed your wrist, keeping you close to him. "Now this is a reason to have sex with you" He smirked as you smiled.

He close the distance between you guys, and kissed you deeply. He grabbed your thighs, making you put your legs around him. "How about we make a baby?" Levi said, taking breaths between kissing you. "Don't joke around, it's not like you want a baby" You commented. "Who said I didn't?" He asked, as he took you into the bedroom.

~