31 | your friends see your hickey

Requested by Llayle_chan12 💜

His lips landed on your neck and attacked it with kisses, which made you moan in pleasure. You were busy studying for a test and Levi suddenly wants to have some time with you. Although you did need some time with him since you were stresses due to school.

" Levi, I'm studying " You said between moans.

" Studying is more important than this? " Levi said as you felt his breath on your neck.

" No . . . " You said blushing and wrapping your legs around his waist.

He bit and sucked on your neck, you again moaned in pain and pleasure.

He moved his lips to your lips as you kissed. He bit your lip as he entered your mouth with his tongue.

" I'll make you feel good, (Y/ n) " Levi said you spend the night together.

💓 💓 💓 💓 💓

You woke up next to your boyfriend, who was still sleeping. You decided to take a picture of him and put it as your wallpaper.

You looked at the time, which was 8:30. It was late and you quickly got out of bed and got changed.

" Bye Levi " You kissed his cheek. He chuckled.

" What? " You said as you looked at him.

" Nothing " He said looking at your neck.

" Bye " You said again, but this time kissing him on the lips. You excited your apartment and ran.

______________________

Everyone was staring at you as soon as you entered the school.

' What's wrong with them? ' You thought.

You ignored them and entered your classroom.

You sat down as your friends came to you.

" Damn (Y/ n), I didn't know you were that kind of girl " One of your friends said.

" Did you have a good time last night? " They said.

" Ya, why? " You said curiously. They just laughed.

The test was today, and lucky for you, you didn't study. You were up all night doing something else that was way better than studying. After all, you were not ashamed.

You asked your teacher if you could go to the restroom, and lucky for you, he said yes.

Your classmates laughed and teased you when you got out of your seat. You again ignored them and went to the bathroom.

You did your business and then looked at the mirror.

' Oh no ' You thought. You touched your neck and you saw a hickey. Thanks to your amazing boyfriend, Levi.

He was in trouble. Big Trouble.

💓 💓 💓 💓 💓

" LEVI!! " You yelled throughout the apartment.

" Oh no " Levi said running upstairs the apartment.

" You better run! " You said throwing your bag in the floor and running up to catch him.

" I just cleaned the floor, brat! " He yelled. You ignored him and followed him.

Levi was on the bed laying down. He was calm.

" You have me a damn hickey, Levi! " You said attacking him with your hands.

" And? Your moans told me you enjoyed it " Levi smirked.

" Everyone was laughing was at me " You said playfully hitting but you were mad at him.

" Pfft " Levi said covering his laugh with his hand.

" I'm never letting you touch me ever again! " You said trying not to laugh.

Levi moved his hand to touch one of your breasts.

" What am I doing right now, smartass? " Levi said giving it a squeeze, in which you moaned.

" I hate you! " You lied, of course.

" Sure you do " Levi said.

" Why are you still touching me? " You blushed.

" Because touching you is amazing " He said smirking.

" Pervert " You said.

Levi kissed your lips and moved them to your neck. He bit and sucked on your skin.

" I'm gonna give you hickeys on places I'll only be able to see " He seductively whispered in your ear.

- 😊 -