49 | he finds you masturbating

description: levi has been gone for a while, a trip for his work. he entered your house and finds you doing dirty things by yourself, he clearly told you to not do things by yourself.

style: one-shot

"(Y/N)?" Levi saw you fingering yourself as you kept panting hard. You immediately stopped as your boyfriend. "L-levi, why are you here?" You got off the bed as he smiled and hugged you. "You're not off the hook, brat" Levi whispered on your ear. He laid you down the bed as he took off his tie. God, he looked hot.

Levi proceeded to throw his suit over his shoulder

"Ready for your punishment?"

(IGNORE THE CIGARETTE FFS)

That's what got you off. Levi proceeded to leave hickeys on your collarbone, moaning as he found your sweet spot. "Is this how you've been behaving all this time, you naughty brat" He smirked as you tried to pertain your moans. He dragged his fingertips over your clothed crotch. He inserted his fingers inside your panties and pressed on your clit. "Already wet?" Levi smirked as he looked at your expression. Levi continued to rub your clit as you couldn't help it anymore. "Levi, I need you" You grabbed his wrist for him to stop teasing him.

"What do you want me to do?" He continued to tease you. "To f-fuck me" You panted as Levi did just that. He pulled down your panties, only to reveal your wetness. "This is all because of me, huh?" He continued to take off your shirt and bra. He slowly entered, he groaned, which made it 20 times more worse for you. He thrusted in and out of you, slowly over time, progressively the pace got faster. Moans and groans filled the room. "Levi, f-faster" You begged and he fulfilled your wish. You couldn't take it anymore. Both of you reached your highs successfully. Pants filled the room as both of you were tired. "Your turn" Levi said as you gave him a confused look. "Huh?" He quickly flipped you on top of him.

"Ride me"

"B-but-" You tried to get off of him. "I said ride me" He said seriously as you pouted but agreed, it would only fair. You got on top off him and rode him. He watched your pace and controlled you by placing his hands on your hips. He had some fun by watching your breasts go up and down. Over time, you collapsed beside him as both of you breathed heavily. "I should masturbate often of this is the outcome.

"Shut up, brat" Levi smirked.

note : why did no one stop me when i wrote this, idk even know what that meant pFFFFT