46 | playful fight

"Levi, i've been working out lately, so I want to test my strength. So I thought about it, and i'll just use you as my accomplice, okay?" You cutely say to Levi, who couldn't deny that you were cute as hell when you whined. Levi took of his glasses and looked at you, of course, in a sassy way. He looked so hot.

"Fine. Just a warning, I'll obviously win. If I lose, it's just me being nice to you so that you don't feel sad, got it?" Levi stood up and looked down at your short figure. "Sure, here come your excuses" you laughed. He simply rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so I'm gonna grab your hand and attempt to throw you to the ground, okay?" You happily said, as Levi was trying hard not to laugh. You grabbed his toned arm and tried to throw him. As Levi thought, you couldn't throw him. You groaned and gave up.

"I guess I can't" You nervously laughed as Levi stared at you. You squat in tiredness and rest in that position. Levi being Levi, he quickly took a look at your revealing cleavage. Your shirt was also kind of below your chest. "Pull up your shirt dummy. You don't want to provoke me, right?" Levi swept back his hair with his hand, making you fangirl. You looked down and pulled up your shirt.

"Why where you looking in the first place, asshole?" You smiled at him, putting your hands on your hips. That made Levi smirk.

"Maybe because I'm a man..." he walked up to you and pinned you up to the wall. His delved into your skin and kissed you passionately. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You noticed the tent on Levi's pants. You purposely rubbed your hand against his crotch as you smiled, looking at him. "You tease" Levi started to take off your shirt as you were smiling under his touch.

"You better fucking fix this, or else, you'll get punished, brat" Levi smirked, greedy for what would happen next.