43 | levi's christms present

"Unwrap me" You whispered in Levi's ear.

"I'll gladly unwrap my present" Levi unlaced the white silky lace around your waist.

The lace fell to the ground. Levi noticed that you were embraced by another piece of clothing. He frustrated, but unzipped the attire.

You smirked.

A

gain, you were embraced in another piece of clothing, and Levi got angry.

"Are you teasing me?" Levi was needy and just wanted you naked.

"But you need to unwrap me, I'm still not fully unwrapped" You grinned.

"Fine, if that's what it takes to see you bare, I'm willing to do it" Levi smirked and took a step closer to you.

You didn't expect this to happen, but Levi took a pair of scissors and ripped your clothes apart.

"wHAT? LEVI HOW DARE YOU? I LOVED THAT SWEATER D: " You freaked out as Levi was grinning like nothing happened.

"You asked for it, brat" Levi told you, still with a grin on his face.

You walked up to Levi, making him back up a little.

"(Y/N)" Levi looked at you. You pushed you body against his, making him more horny.

"You've been naughty" You whispered in his ear, and taking him to the bedroom by his tie.

In the bedroom, Levi finally unwrapped you, and you punished him. In the end, Levi learned to never rip your clothes EVER again.

SO, HOW WAS IT? PLEASE VOTE, HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY CUTIES :D

Please vote and support this book ! Thanks!