42 | highschool jealousy

"Hurry up." Levi leaned on one of the lockers to look at you as you were fixing your locker up a bit.

"Be patient, Levi, I'm almost done." You reassured him that you were almost done.

You leaned down to get some textbooks that you needed for your next class.

"Woah, look at her ass ~ I would love to eat her right up" Levi heard someone say that out loud. He was furious.

You stood right up as you turned to Levi, knowing what he will do. He was about to punch the guy but you hugged his arm to pull him back.

"Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend like that, you dumbass!" He yelled at him as the guy's face was washed with fear.

This was your first time you had ever seen that side of his.

"Let's go." He closed your locker and took a hold of your wrist as he guided you guys outside.

"Why would you even wear that short skirt to school?" He pinned you up against the brick wall.

You stuttered on your words.

"I-it was all I had." You truthfully said.

"God, it also makes me want to touch you, but I'll have to contain myself until you're ready." He smirked at you.

"You're so hot, why?" Levi blushed at the sudden compliment.

"S-shut up, brat" He hugged you and you literally melted into hug.

Blushing Levi was definitely the cutest thing ever.

note: why did i decide to write this, it's so bad wtf