13 | he gets jealous pt. 2

You were on bed with Levi. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to him.
He kissed your forehead and then your lips.
You got a phone call.
'Eren' was displayed on the screen. You answered rapidly.
" Hello, It's me (y/ n) " You said. Eren was a childhood friend of yours.
He said he wanted to meet up with you and catch up. You hung up and got out of bed.
" Where are you going ?" Levi said still sleepy.
" Eren is coming over " You said.
" Who the fuck is Eren ? " Levi said .
" He's my childhood friend " You said happily.
" He's coming to our house ? " He questioned. " Ya " You said as you changed into some jeans .
Levi got out of bed and hugged you from behind. " Does he like you?" Levi says.
" Calm down, and don't punch him like you did to the other guy " You said.
" Fine...I'll just kick him out of the house " Levi said. You heard a doorbell.
" It's him " You say happily.
________________________________________
" Eren this is Levi, Levi this is Eren " You say introducing them.
" Hi " Eren said politely " Levi just rolled his eyes.
Since you had a revealing shirt, that kind of revealed your cleavage , Levi prayed that Eren wouldn't stare.
Eren noticed your cleavage. He blushed.
And of course, Levi noticed as well. He got really angry.
He decided to calm down and ignored it.
But the staring became constant and he kept staring.
Out of no where , Levi got up and kicked Eren out of our house.
" What the hell Levi " You said.
" You let him stare at your cleavage, I'm the only on who can stare, not that jerk "
" Someone's jealous " You say teasingly.
" Do I need to mark you again, to show everyone that you're mine ?" He said pinning you against the wall.
" That would be nice " You said wrapping your arms around his neck .
" Just don't complain to me you can't walk or talk " He said carrying me to the bed, aiming for my neck.