56 | you catch him masturbating

today's my mom's birthday y'all :) i've been tired, my eyes are red from checking mystic messenger constantly at night, i'm so committed :)

"Levi, I'll be back from the grocery store. Bye." You wave at him as he nodded, taking a look at your body one last time. "Fuck..." Levi's thought about you as his thoughts later turned exotic. He felt himself grow as he stared at the obvious bulge. "Fuck it." He unzipped his pants, and then took out his penis. He thought about fucking you, and possessing over you, how you moaned his name. He rubbed himself up and down as he threw his head back and groaned.

You on the other hand, were already on the way to the grocery store. But, you stopped halfway to go back to get your damn wallet. "Uh." You made a u-turn and arrived at the house. You inserted your key and opened the door, and headed to the bedroom, which your wallet was in the bed, for some reason. "I forgot my wall-, Levi?" You looked at him, as he kept rubbing himself, not giving a shit when you saw him. "Thank god you're back. I've been needy for like 15 minutes." Levi layed on the bed, giving you an intense stare. "W-well, I'm just here to get my phone, so if you excuse me" You got on the bed and tried to reach for your wallet. "Levi, give me my wallet back." You looked at him as he threw it across the room, as dollar bills descended from the wallet. "Levi, what the hell?" You tried to get off the bed, but your needy boyfriend pulled you close to him.

"Forget about the damn wallet, I'm your priority now, okay?" He whispered, making your skin crawl. "You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm already turned on from hearing your groans." You took his pants off. "I guess it's my turn to satisfy you, right?" You smirked and looked at him. "You're so hot. Just suck me already, please." Levi begs as you take his boxers off.

"I'll definitely suck you dry."