36 | levi tries to be sexy

Levi was in his office working like every other day. But he wanted to do something special for you since you guys haven't been too intimate for a while.

You were taking a bath, thinking about Levi. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and you saw Levi standing right there. He was shirtless. You stared at him, it was awkward.

He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Hey" He plainly said blushing.

"What's up?" You said.

He walked over to you.

"Scoot over" Levi said as he took his pants and boxers off. You looked away.

"So, why are you here?" You said smiling at him.

"Can't I spend time with you, at least for 10 minutes" Levi said.

You nodded. It went awkward again.

Levi ducked his head underwater and rose up. His hair was wet, he looked sexy.

"What are you doing?" You laughed.

"You don't like it?" Levi asked.

"You can do better" You grinned.

"Brat..." Levi smirked and put his arms around your waist.

"What can you do?" You asked.

"Maybe this..." Levi kissed your neck as your mouth left soft moans. Levi grinned to himself.

"What else?" You smiled.

"This" Levi said. Since you were naked, he took the privilege to touch you. He kissed you in the lips, and gave your ass a squeeze.

It made you jump a little. Your hands were already tangled in his not so perfect hair anymore. You were not gonna be the only one who was gonna have fun. You also touched his abs and other parts.

He grunted.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt if you stayed here more than an hour" You said as you put your arms around his neck, so he could basically feel your breasts.

He looked at you one last time.

"Fine, only because we haven't had a good time in a while" Levi said pinning you on the shower wall.

He kissed you again.

"I'm gonna give you the best time of your life" Levi smirked as he grabbed you by your thighs and entered you.

Let the fun begin.