23 | he sees you in a swimsuit

You had gone to a swimsuit store to buy a swimsuit.

You also wanted to make Levi happy because he has been insisting on you to wear one.

You invited Hanji to help you on buying a good looking swimsuit.

" Trust me (y/n), I'll be great help " She said laughing at herself.

" Ya, I'm counting on you " You said as you two entered ( swimsuit shop ).

As you stepped inside the store, you saw a display of many beautiful decorated swimsuits.

" Ah! I bet shorty is going to be extremely exited! " She said grabbing you by the arm and taking you to a swimsuit section.

" So (y/n), what type of bikinis do you prefer? " She said staring at the swimsuits.

" Um why don't I try some first? " You said.

" Ok great idea! " She said quickly grabbing swimsuits.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You got in the dressing room as Hanji handed you a swimsuit.

The bikini was a simple color, it was black.

" Ready? " You said.

" Yep " She says.

You reveal yourself to Hanji as she smiled.

" You look good, but I think shorty would prefer something else " She said handing you another swimsuit.

Many minutes later of swimsuit changing, you finally found a perfect swimsuit.

It was a ( favorite color ) swimsuit with ( favorite pattern ) decorated on it.

" Oh my god (y/ n), I'm sure Levi is going to like it " Hanji said excitedly.

" I hope so, well I'm going to but it then " You said as you made your way to the counter.

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

" Well Hanji, wish me good luck " You said as you entered your apartment.

" Ya well I'm sure you're gonna wake up all sore tomorrow " She said laughing.

" I hope not " You said as memories flashed in your head.

" Ok then, I'll see you tomorrow . . . Maybe " She says waving at me.

" Bye! '' I said entering the apartment.

The house was dark and no light was shown around the house.

' This is a good time to surprise Levi ' You thought.

You went one step further and lighted candles around the house.

You rapidly changed into the bikini you bought and went to look for Levi.

He was in your bedroom played down with his eyes closed. ' Perfect time ' .

You made your way to Levi, quietly, making sure not wake him up.

You got on top of him, as he opened his grey orbs. He smirked.

" What do you think you're doing, brat? " He said as he wrapped his arms around you.

" Remember you said you wanted to see me in a swimsuit, this is it " You said.

" Well, I'm clearly enjoying the beautiful view " He said grinning, staring at your chest.

" Hey! " You said covering yourself.

" C'mon, don't cover yourself, isn't this my present? " He said.

" Well ya, but don't stare too much " You said.

He was now on top of you, hands on both sides of your head.

" I can't believe I have you all to myself " He said kissing your lips.

Some time passed until you both pulled away from the kiss, in need for oxygen.

He caressed your face and later moved his hand to your ass, squeezing it, making you moan.

" Hey (y/ n), relax, this is gonna be a long night " He said placing love bites all over your body.

- 💜 -