60 | he gets all shy and soft

"Levi, what do you think about me with short hair? Will I look okay?" Levi looked over his shoulder, looking at your figure, you stared at yourself in the mirror, with the smile he admired the most. "Do whatever you want brat. You'll look pretty, I guess." He stared back at his newspaper again, you giggled at his response. "What's the giggle for?" Levi asked, you turned around and walked over to him. "You're very cute, Levi. I love that side of you." You kissed his forehead and smiled. Levi happily wrapped his arms around you. "A kiss on my forehead isn't enough." Levi positioned you on his lap. Let's just say you guys had a quite long makeout session.

"Let's just stop. Don't turn into an old horny man, okay?" You got off his lap and giggle in the hallway as he immediately went right after you. "I'm not an old man, get back here!" He ran as you immediately when as fast as sonic the fucking hedgehog. "Levi, don't chase me! I have an appointment at the hair salon, I'm gonna bet late!" You laughed amongst those lines, looking behind you. He immediately stopped. "You're getting a haircut?" Levi sounded a bit happy. "U-uh. Yes, that's right. So, don't make me be late. Wait for me, okay? ~" You grabbed your purse, kissed him, and quietly left.

"Oh god. Hopefully I won't turn soft. Pfft, I can't possibly turn soft. I'm Levi for fuck's sake." Levi nervously sat in the living room and impatiently waited for you.

You on the other hand, awkwardly entered the hair salon and the guy who got your request directed you to sit in the chair. "Sit right here, m'am" He sweetly smiled at you, but you immediately remembered you were engaged with a man that can possibly kill anyone that smiled at you like that, sarcastically speaking, right? Anyways, you set your bag in a different chair and sat in the chair. "Short hair, huh? You're trying to look cute for someone?" He smirked as you were taken aback a bit, you blushed but shyly admitted it. "Y-yes actually. Do you think he'll like it?" You melted at the thought of Levi melting right at the spot when he sees you. "Oh, I'm 100% sure. You're very beautiful, so it will definitely make him soft." He started to trim your hair as you watched it fall swiftly to the ground. "By the way, we can also get you a new outifit and makeup. I'll gladly pay for it." He smiled as you blushed. "R-really? I'd love that, I want to impress Levi." You looked at yourself and smiled.

"I love it!" You looked at yourself and then at the styler. "Thanks a lot!" You were about to hug him but not today, not today. "No problem! Now, should we get a new outfit and makeup?" He happily led you to a room.

A few minutes later, he turned you into a goddess. Literally. "Wow. I look so different ~" You observed your face with makeup you haven't explored yet. The makeup was minimal, but yet, it made you look completely different. "Thanks a lot! And thanks a lot for the free outfit and makeup. Anything I can do to repay you?" You smiled. He smirked, you immediately regretted what you just said. "Yes, actually. Can I possibly take a picture with you?" You giggled. "Sure, that's all?" You got out your phone and clicked on the camera icon. "With a twist, you'll have to show Levi the picture, deal? I love making other dudes jealous." He laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Gladly." You smiled. You quickly took the picture with him and left.

"She's here."

Levi heard your fragile knocks. He mentally prepared himself for your cuteness. He opened the door and there you were. "Wow." He silently whispered and hugged you right there. "Levi..." You hugged back, feeling emotional for some reason, tears rolled down your face. "You really got me. You're so... cute." He cupped your face with his hands and took a good look at you. "W-what?" You looked at a different direction. "I want to eat you." He simply said as you blushed. "N-not now." You walked in the house and didn't have enough time as Levi picked you up.

"There's not enough time to sit. As much as I love that outfit on you, I'll definitely look better in the floor, don't you think?"

And then, the magical night had started.

Y'ALL I NEED SOME FRESHMAN ADVICE, I GO TO SCHOOL IN LIKE THREE DAYS. HELP YA GIRL
OUT.

 HELP YA GIRL OUT