52 | [☆SPECIAL] he proposes

[NOT OFFICAL]

"That one." Levi pointed to the ring that he thought that mostly appealed to you. "You're gonna propose, huh?" The seller asked as Levi smiled and thought of you. "Yea. To the most beautiful girl in the world. Sounds cheesy, but it's a fact." Levi smirked as the seller smiled. "That's nice. Good luck!" The seller said as he looked at Levi. "Creepy..." He whispered as Levi left the store.

Levi got home as he locked himself in his office. He got out a sketch pad and started to jot down ideas. "How am I gonna propose to her?" He asked himself as he looked out of the window.

three hours later

"Levi, you okay?" You opened the door and went up to him, he immediately panicked. "U-um, work" He nervously said, as you crossed your arms. "Levi, rest for a bit, please?" You begged him as he got out of his chair. "Fine" He kissed your forehead as he had his hand on your waist. When you guys we're done with dinner, Levi went to his office and stayed there all day, he didn't even sleep beside you. "Levi, you're not coming?" You asked, rubbing your eyes from tiredness. "No, I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit, you should sleep, you look tired." He said, not looking up from his computer. He was still planning the wedding, he already knew you were gonna say yes. "Okay. Goodnight" You closed his door and went to sleep. "It's just work, nothing else, (Y/N)" You told yourself.

all week

You and Levi barely communicated throughout the week, it made you think about all the possibilities that could be true. The most common one that had more proof was, he was cheating on you. You were honestly fed up with this. He was basically on his computer all day. You trusted Levi, but you were unsure of this situation.

"Levi?" You asked as he added the taxes, and the stuff for the wedding. "Are you cheating on me?" A tear dropped onto the floor as he got out of his chair. "What are you talking about?" He said closing the tabs. "Levi, you're literally closing the tabs, I can see you." You wiped away your tears. It hurt Levi that you thought you were cheating on him, but he didn't want to propose in a non beautiful way. "I'm not cheating on you. I swear. Do you really think I'm capable of doing that?" He got closer to you. He was about to hug you. "Don't touch me." You backed away as Levi looked down. "Calm down, okay?" Levi said as you crossed your arms. "No, I won't. In fact, get your stuff ou-" Levi suddenly kneeled down. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for ignoring you, it was part of plan, it hurt me to do that. I've been planning on proposing to you for the longest time. I didn't know how, and this isn't the way I would want it to go, but would you please marry me?" He managed to say as you shocked. You were already crying.

"Y-yes, Levi, yes, please." You cried as you hugged him. "I'm sorry for saying bad things like that. If you were cheating on me, I would kill the other bitch, for real" You laughed as Levi wiped your tears off of your face. "I know you would" He smirked as he helped you up. You immediately broke off from the embrace. You were gonna tell everyone, until Levi caught your wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" Levi asked as he looked at your face, that was still damped in tears. "I'm gonna tell everyone, of course." He took you to the bedroom as you said that. "No. That can wait for tomorrow. Right now, it's a good time to cuddle" He dropped you onto the bed as he hugged you and nuzzled his face face onto your neck. "Fine, my cutie pie" You knew Levi cringed when you always said that. "Don't you ever call me that again" He pinched your waist as you yelped in pain. "Fine, sheesh" You looked at him as he smiled.

"Love you, brat."

[NOT OFFICAL]