56

Thomas

"Fuck."
After hours of trying to crack open this laptop I'm ready to give up. I leaned forward in my chair, dropping my head in my hands. Should have been at the bonfire or in my bed but here I am. At least I get paid for shit like this. I heard the office door open and slowly close shut. I didn't bother lifting my head. "I'm still trying, Eric," I grumbled. My intruder was silent as they made their way over to me and I slowly reached down to grab the gun on my ankle. Small arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

"You don't need that babe."

I relaxed in my chair letting go of the gun on my ankle and running my hands on her arms. "Bonfire over?"
"For the most part. Everyone is heading to bed," she turned my chair around, sitting on my lap. I reached my hand up, pulling on her hair tie letting her hair fall around her shoulders like a wall of fire.

"Did you get any closer to finding out how to open that thing?"

My head dropped back on the chair, "No."

"Try again tomorrow. Come to bed." I shook my head. She pouted at me, making me chuckle as she took my hand and lead it up her skirt. I raised an eyebrow at the bold move. The agreement when we started this arrangement was that it had to remain secret. Her words not mine. When my hands reached the smooth material of her panties I groaned. "I have work to do."

"Yes. Keeping me satisfied is one of them," she stated smirking down at me.

I sighed, "Cherine."

Cherine stood up, blue eyes sparkling, putting her hands on her hips and I had to bite my tongue from protesting. Did I want to be up late doing this? No. Did I want to be in bed with her? Hell yes. But I don't need Eric coming down on me about his laptop again. I looked up at Cherine, "Ten more minutes and I'll go to bed with you."

"Five."

"Cherine."

"Thomas."

Damn woman. It has to be a Mason family trait to be so damn difficult. I thought about it for a few seconds and then held out my hand. When her beautiful face frowned in confusion I smiled. "Five minutes," I promised. "Give me your underwear."
Her eyes widened followed by a blush as she followed through with my request, making sure she looked at me as she bent over. When she finished, she walked back over to me and placed them in my waiting palm. "Good girl," I smirked.

"Five minutes," she reminded.

"I'll be there."