59

Valentine

"We are waiting too long, Valentine."
I looked up slowly at Gary Belrose and dropped the boy I had been sparring with. Things were moving a lot slower than I anticipated but it was only due to the fact that Joel decided to mate Justine. I growled standing straight and walking over to Gary, pushing him out of the way and grabbing a towel. "We move when I say," I snapped.

"You promised me and Lena, Valentine. You said Justine was another fling for Joel and he would uphold the arrangement!"

I wiped my face, "And I was promised Krash's head on a stick along with all the information he STOLE from me! Instead it is in the hands of people who can dethrone me and your sorry ass and place Eric Mason on top!" I shouted in his face. Gary bit his tongue and bowed his head, moving back slightly. This was the problem with planning a coup. Everyone has a fucking opinion. I need something to throw the Mason's off, other than killing Krash's kartel members.

"What would you have me do then?" He asked quietly. "Joel is one thing but Justine is also becoming a problem. You saw what she did to Carmen—"

"Justine is the core of the Mason family weakness. You turn her against them they will do anything to get back in her good graces," I rubbed my chin. "There might be something she will never forgive."

"Like what?"

A smile crept up on my face and I plopped myself on a chair as an idea started to form. Justine has the spirit of an Assassin but she's not a killer. She is about justice not senseless murder. She will be of great use to me. "We don't need to get rid of her. In order to achieve our goal we need to use her."

Gary nodded, "So you have a plan."

"I do and as long as you don't fuck this up it will work. Let them have their fun and relax," I chuckled. "But when the new year rings in, and only then, we will start to move. I will see the very foundation of this place torn apart."