First Things First

Hayyyyyyyy errbody! Wassup? This is my new advice column and storytelling book, as you can see. Here, we will discuss some girl talk and then you guys will send in submissions (don't worry they will be anonymous) and we will help each other with our problems. Further instructions will be listed later.

But in case you didn't know, my name is Kimi. What's yours?

Just to see the range of my readers and what we should discuss, if you don't mind, could you list your age and the top 3 topics you want me to talk about? NO RANTS. I mean, girl chat stuff. Like periods and boys. That type of shit.

So, to avoid confusion, lemme list the instructions to get your submissions sent:

1. Read this. Duh! How else are you supposed to know what to do?

@2. Type your story (via phone, tablet, computer, whatever). If you could, make sure you use proper spelling and shit so people can understand (and I) what you talking about.

Now, here's the two suggestions. I recommend the first one since it'll be easier for me but whatever floats your boat.

Option One: Send it to me via pm. That way I could easily copy and paste it while keeping everything strictly on this site.

Option Two: Send it via email. Pm me for my email because..I don't want everybody having access to my shit. Fym.

3. All done. Now, please be patient since I will mostly do them on the weekends, weekdays if I have no homework.

ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS! I REPEAT WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS!

I don't really like big rules, so choose to do this freely but respectfully. AND NO JUDGING. And please refrain from adding names. I don't wanna get my ass beat over y'all. Just use code names like "Judy" or "Sis 1" or "That Bitch". Whatever.

See you next chapter! xoxo