Fighting Over Dudes

Right after this submission, I will be doing my highly anticipated fuckboy rant. Share this book amongst your friends and followers so they can join on the topics being shared. :)

Topic

Wanted to know your pov on fighting over a guy .should u fight over a guy or walk away *personally I wouldn't*

Sweetie, lemme tell you something. And I mean this with the bottom of my heart. I will NEVER, EVER, EVAAA fight over a nigga. Idgaf about none of that shit. And lemme tell you why. 

There's 7 billion ppl in this world. Now, I know I'm not the greatest at math but if I did my calculations right, there's a whole lotta dick I can have to myself. I know I can find a penis out there that ripe and ready that I don't have to fight over.

Bitches need to know their positions period. And sometimes it ain't my place to be checking her. HE needs to nip that shit in the bud. Bc if a nigga don't wanna be kept, he ain't gonna. You wanna run around and act hot in the draws? Be my guest...just not on my fucking watch. 

I don't even like to fight anyway. If you tempt me (or eat my food), I might fight yo ass fr. But over some unloyal ass, soggy ass, worthless ass dick, girl you better gon' with that mess and find your edges. 

And I know y'all heard about the 16 year old girl in Delaware that got jumped by like 5 girls OVER A BOY and ended up getting killed. That's sad bc that girl was on age with me and it's like...really y'all? Y'all fighting over a nigga AND y'all jumping? What fucking sense and home training do you have?

But in a nutshell, I AIN'T FIGHTING OVER NO NIGGA. HE CAN KISS MY DICK AND PLAY WITH HIS BALD HEADED LIL SISTER. FAWK U MEAN. 

That's it. Send in more submissions tho.