Messy Asf

Hey everybody. Welcome to what will possibly be the last installment of "Girl, What Happened?" Thanks to everybody who supported me and this flop ass book. 

Just for a heads up, this next story is so messy and just...yikes 

So I was dating this guy let's call him Jason. Basically we dated for a while then he broke up with me. Over mf text.This was in July 2016. And it wasn't messy or anything.He just was like yeah I don't wanna be with you anymore.Literally a week later,with no shame I see this boy on the gram with another bitch.So I was minorly hurt,but then I realized that crying over a fuckboy was so weak.Now skip to the first day of school,my friend group got split up so now two of my best friends who are black have a whole different schedule.But now I have only one close black friend and two white friends and one Hispanic friend,who we will talk about later,there is also this other black girl that is rude last,so she is a mutual.Now these white and Hispanic girls know my exs girl.And they are still friends with those two.Now I was a lil salty bitch realized you can't control your friends.If someone if your friend is it okay for then to fuck with someone you don't fucking like?Now Jason and his girl are too into each other and ignoring they friends.So him and my Shit and Hispanic friends have beef.So for a month it was good.Now this one white friend Nicole doesn't know when to keep her opinion to herself.For example I got cornrows,she said I looked like a boy,I made a white people joke and she said that that's really offensive, then when I only talk to my black friend she's like no black girls allowed.So I went on a rant to her and my Hispanic friend and the other white girl.I was telling them about my people's enslavement,blm the whole Shit.And the black girl was defending her white ass.That's the first issue.That argument was early this Friday.Then a couple periods later wants to act like nothing happened.I wanna drop them so bad.But like then it's awkward.So I need advice on what to do with this nasty bitch and her followers.

Drop all them funky bitches. Period. If you gotta be a one many army then so be it. Don't be around no fake bitches who don't support you and make racial jokes. 

I'd rather be alone than deal with stupid bitches. Misery loves company, and bitch, I'm not here for it. You gotta bounce.

Or maybe you should talk to your friends one on one (individually) and let them know what's the issue. If they continue the same shit, then good riddance to them hoes. 

What would you do if you were in that position? Would you compromise or just seperate? Comment.