Ass Whooping or Compromise??

HOORAY TO OUR FIRST SUBMISSION!!

Kimi, I need your advice on something.

Ok so first of all, I stopped being friends with my "bestfriend" Because she was talking shit about me behind my back, and now she's salty. So she's getting all her lil groupies to gang up on me and everything, and I'm tired of it. It's like everyday in homeroom she just has to talk about me to them, and the teacher hears them and doesn't do shit about it. It gets to the point where I'm bout ready to cry, and go over there and knock that Lego built bitch in her mouth. I don't wanna start drama, but I want her to stop talkin about me. What should I do?

First of all, this hoe been fake. Talking shit while y'all friends, still hating when y'all not. Is this bitch pressed or fucking nah? And second of all, where is your squad? Or some cousins or some shit? Because if some shit do pop off and if a bitch talk slick and hoes wanna jump, somebody got your back. 

MY SOLUTION

I don't condone violence, but if she hits you first, knock her ass OUT! Fighting her really ain't gonna solve shit. Bitches gon talk regardless. You gon get talked about anyways. Good or bad. People gonna talk shit. It's..life, babygirl. Nothing can't control that. 

Clearly, she don't have nothing else better to do. Maybe she's jealous. She talking shit when y'all cool then went y'all not. She obviously fstow towards you, and it's her own fucking problem. THE BITCH IS MAD! AND 9 TIMES OUT OF 10, MAD BITCHES TALK A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT BUT DON'T FUCKING SWING! So pay it no mind as well as you can. 

I'm sure you're a beautiful and intelligent girl. Focus on your school work and stunt on them hoes so they'll REALLY have something to talk about. But I still say, don't swing unless she swing first. Then you'll have a reason to knock her goofy ass out. 

Was that good advice? Yes or nah? What do y'all think about the situation? Do you agree with what I said? What should she do? Send in more submissions, guys.