All About Sex

I need more people to be active on this book you guys. Make sure you all are still submitting topics and like I said, share this story amongst friends. :) and dear writer, sorry for taking so long :/

For your advice book, can you give some wisdom about sex. Because as a woman, you know that if we go around having sex, no strings attached, we're labeled as a hoe, but when a man does it, he's praised. Is it okay for a girl's first time to be with just a friend and have no strings attached?

I can't necessary say exactly what's right and wrong for you. Regardless, I believe that as long as you're comfortable and conscious of what you're doing, then losing your virginity is fine. Personally, I don't really believe in waiting until marriage like it's completely "the right thing to do." I always told myself that I wanted to at LEAST graduate high school and get to know that person completely before I give them the goods. 

I think it would be kinda okay to have your first time with just a friend, but I STRONGLY advise you to be careful. I don't judge, but I really want you to be comfortable, safe and careful when the time comes. And I mean careful about the contraceptives and the effect afterwards. Keep in mind that virginity is something that once it's gone, it can never come back. I don't want you to be like majority of girls (even when they were comfortable) to regret their first time. 

So, overall, you have to make that decision. If you feel comfortable and that the time is right, well then start knocking them boots. Get your dick girlll! I see you! Lol but fr, just please be careful. 

AND FUCK THE WHOLE MEN VS WOMEN DOUBLE STANDARD ON PROMISCUITY! FUCK EM!

So what do you guys think? What should she do? What would you do? Did I give good advice? And please send in topics. That would be lovely.