Pretty For A Black Girl

I literally left since forever ago but I'm back. No one will probably ever read this but if no one gives a fuck enough, then I'll discontinue this book lol. Merry Christmas (literally)

Hey I can I have some advice?I just moved to new school and at that school many people say I'm pretty. But the guy came up to me and said, "Hey,you're pretty for a black girl." I told him off for it and he didn't talk to me after that but now more and more guys are saying the same thing he did what should I do now because I don't feel like having the rant multiple times.

Ok first of all, are these people that tell you this black? I mean it doesn't matter too much but if they were, they are ignorant as fuck. Why do ppl think that's a compliment? Hella disrespectful. Why can't beauty be associated with being black? Black is ugly?

You need to check them motherfuckers. It's disrespectful. Each and every time someone says that to you, you need to speak up. Tell them to basically fuck off. You can compliment someone without being disrespectful to them or their race. 

What do you guys think? What would you do? How would you respond? Has anyone ever said that to you?

Vote and comment on this story. Share with your friends so we can make this book lit for once.