You Bi Or Nah??

HELLLOOOO?!! Hopefully you guys aren't sleeping on this book bc it's not done yet. I told you guys not to sleep on this so if you did shame on you. Chile, this next story is a whole mess and it's pretty lengthy (which is fine) so I'll just paraphrase it. 

So basically this girl had a best friend who was her home skillet biscuit. Her rider, ya know allat good stuff. One night, she spent the night with her friend and she was trying to take it to the next level by trying to engage in a mutual masturbation (YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY) session. 

The writer felt uneasy but a week later when she spent another night, her homie was tryna "experiment". She agreed and started growing feelings for her damn friend. Like butterflies and shit...alright sis. So, this is where shit went inna weird direction. 

Her best friend's old, mean, saggy pussy momma put her on a date with a man. The writer was alarmed but didn't try to interfere. This man is 30 years old with kids...but he's on a date with a 16 yo...alright sis. Then, he started spending nights at her crib and the writer got jealous bc she's not receiving all of the attention. 

With a new thirty year old wrapped around her finger, he's giving her access to alot of illegal things, the best friend started ignoring her and treating her like shit. The writer wants to know if she should move on or stop overreacting and stay homies. 

First of all, I just wanna comment on how weird this story is. Like wtf. What kinda shit y'all got going on in y'all personal lives? Sounds like something straight out of a Wattpad story. So are you bisexual or not? Did y'all smash? Wassup with that sis? You confused or you don't know if you are? Like what's the tea?

I find it funny how you just quickly developed feelings for your friend. Like that's wild. I would never develop feelings for my best friends. That's some weird shit. That kinda reminds me of that show that was on MTV. That show where you hook your bff on a blind date with you. Y'all remember that? 

Honestly, let's just cut to the chase, cut that bitch and her crazy ass momma AWF! Find some new friends and not ones that'll try to take advantage of you. Your friends sounds weird asf tho no shade. This is 2017. No messy bitches in our lives. Her lil thot ass fucking a 30 yo? she'll do anything. 

ISSA FRAUD!!!!! 

So what do y'all think? What should she do? Comment and help her out. 

I just uploaded a new YouTube video on my channel. Link on my profile. Twitter @kweenkimi

Snapchat @kween.kimi  FWM DAWG