-Year Later-

You stare at a bright computer screen, recalling all the events from the year before when the Second Collapse occured in Hellsalems Lot and its following events. You think to yourself how your life was changed forever and Despair was gone.

A lot has changed. You now work for Libra as a researcher of paranormal events and actually enjoy every second of it. The weird scenarios and comedy that occur make your days unique and the hear and seriousness the group puts into their jobs.
You also changed in the prior year, becoming more independent.

William was doing good also, you and him talked on the phone mostly everyday. He writes you letters and sends pictures of his surroundings from his hometown somewhere in the U.K. The pictures ranged from photos of the crispy green grasses on the hills, some of the animals there and even parts of town.

He flew back to his hometown to be relieved from the grief of Whites 'death'. You honestly didn't want him to go, he was the person that would go out to coffee with you every morning, but you knew that he was really hurting inside and need that time there. He just needed time for himself.

"What's up with you, noob?"

A gruff annoying voice asked, cutting you out of your thoughts. It was that silver haired dumbass, who mostly everyone hated. The one and only Zapp. He was mostly an idiot but at rare times could be serious and reliable when he wanted too. His grey eyes pierced yours, waiting for a response.

"Nothing." You slightly snapped, hoping his pestering would end even though he said one sentence to you. You sighed as you finally got a hold of yourself and returned back to your research about some dimensions for work.

" I think she misses he little boyfriend, Black." KK squealed as she put her hands up to her face in a dreamy way. Your face turned a bright red and you swung your head back to look at the two flustered. Time to time everyone teased you about Black but you couldn't be with him. You were confused, everything with Despair. It made you weak and confused.

"I-It's not like that!!!!!" You cried out as a groan escaped your lips afterwards. It annoyed you to the core how nobody never understood the truth and feeling behind the statements said.

The whole crew started to laugh at your priceless reaction, the same one you always give.

"Guyssss stoooppp!" You drone on and on.

In all honesty, you did miss Black a little. Actually a lot, but it didn't mean anything. Things were still awkward, in a way, for you both. His memory of you with Despair was still in his mind and you didn't know if he forgave that part of you yet.

-----

"Well, that's my flight!"

You and Leo were currently at the airport, saying your goodbyes to Will as he was off to his hometown. Seeing that smile of his gave you hope and happiness for the blonde.

You looked at Will before giving him a hug, soon Leo joined in not wanting to be rude or anything.

"U-uh guys, I-I don't wanna miss my flight!" William chuckle nervously as you to finally let go of the poor boy.

"We need pictures! Your flight doesn't leave till 10 minutes!!" You said determined, grabbing his polaroid camera from around his neck.

"Alrighhhttt." The two friends chuckled.

Leo and Will stood close and smiled for the camera, throwing peace signs up.

*snap*

"Great!" You said, smiling as you handed him the black piece of paper, it had to dry before the image showed up.

"You and (y/n) next!" Leo said still smiling, taking the camera from you swiftly.

William quickly grabbed your arm and had you by his side. For a second you got nervous on how close you two were but you decided to give him a hug anyway, for the photo.

*snap*

"Flight 12. Five minutes till departure"

Leo gave Will his camera back and handed the blonde the blank photo. William smiled to himself, putting both photos in his suit case, before speaking up.

"Thanks guys! Well this is my final farewell, till I come back!" Black piped up as his glasses refleted the sun, making his eyes impossible to see thoes sea blue eyes. You could tell he was on the verge of crying.

You and Leo waved him a goodbye as he walked away with his black suit case as the sun started to set.

William Pov:

As I walk away from my two greatest friends, I feel sort of happy. Not for leaving them, of course not! I'm just happy to be free again and not in his grip any longer.

The plane ride took forever, to me anyway. I was literally stuck with a mother and her baby, not to be rude but that baby would not shut up! I had little to no sleep on that plane.

I get off and have to board a train, no body sat near me, it felt sort of nice being alone. I take out some photos from my suitcase and look at them. I feel Whites presence beside me as I look at the photos.

I stare at the one of me and (y/n), I know everything her and Despair did... I mean it was my body after all. I don't hate her for that, how was she suppose to act? She loved him and he loved her. How did that thing show love and how did it go for her? Well, I mean she is really nice, smart, and pr-- uwaaa!!! W-what am I thinking!

I couldn't help but blush a little as I thought about (y/n). I can't like her like that... She is my friend and it would be kinda awkward for the both of us.

I look at the photos one last time before putting them in my pocket. I look outside my window before drifting into a calm slumber.

---

"Crazy people, I swear to god!"

You breathe out to yourself as you lazily walk into your apartment. You set down your bag and plunge onto your bed. You were tired out from all the research and the comments your employers were saying about you and Blacks friendship, making you groan.

You forget everything and focus on change into your night garments, craving for sleep as bags were coming into focus inder your eyes. Once ready for bed, you curl up into your usual sleeping position and drift off to sleep.

---