-Great News-

"Hey Will, what's up?" You ask as you plop down on your bed. Your (h/c) hair going down with you as you slightly bounce.

"O-oh hey (y/n)... I have some news."

"Like what?" You asked, now giving him your full undivided attention.

"Well, I'm umm- I'm coming back!" He says quickly, obviously flustered and excited to tell you the news.

" What?"

"I'm coming back to Hellsalems Lot, (y/n)."

Now fully realizing what he was trying to tell you; you quickly piped up. " You are?When!"You say excitedly as you listen close for the details.

"In about a week... So, next Friday." William replies, sharing the same enthusiasm.

" I'll be able to see you again... (y/n).

"O-oh and Leo... and the others, of course." He chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad to be able to see you again, Will:"

"Y-yeah. That was the news, I know it's not much but I thought you would like to have a weeks notice." He says, slightly laughing.

"Yeah, well you know I would hate to end this conversation Will, but I'm getting real tired. Oh! By the way, amazing photos you took! I love them, thanks."

"Okay and thanks, I'm not as good as White was but I guess I do a decent job. Well, bye then. see you soon."

As you two end the conversation you couldn't help but smile.

You slightly sigh to yourself as you get ready for bed. You just fix your hair a little and hop into bed, once again.

---