-Just Hanging Out-

"Wow William, you have a pretty nice place." You said in awe as you an William walked into his apartment room.

"Eh, it's not much really but I thank you (y/n)." The blonde said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"no problem, anyway so why did you ask if I wanted to come over anyway?" You ask slightly confused to his kind gesture.  Shifting your legs with each word.

"O-oh! I-I just wanted to spend more time with you! Nothing bad or anything!" William replied, waving his hands in a defensive manner.

"I didn't think that! Anyway, what do you want to do Will?" You questioned him as you too walked to the living room.

"How about we watch a movie or something?" He answered, adjusting his rounded glasses.

"Sure, no chick flics though, you know I hate thoes. Unless you like those sort of things?"

"Yeah, yeah I know (y/n), and I do not watch that." He said pecking you on the cheek laughing before sitting down of the couch. You just stood awkwardly for a minute, not really thinking.

"Geez (y/n), what are you doing?" He asks you, raising a brow as he starts patting a seat right next to him as he chuckles at you.

"Nothing. Nothing just looking around" You say as you take a seat comfortably close to your loving boyfriend.

"Wait... Do you think we should change out of these fancy clothes first Will? This dress is kinda tight and so are these shoes..."

"Y-yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing. This suit isn't that comfy..."

-----

"Better?" You asked

"Yes, way better. That damned suit was really itchy.."

Changing into pajamas was the better decision. Since you didn't mind to bring any clothes if your own, you borrow one of his T-shirts and a pair of pajama pants.

You both laughed as the two of you both went back to cuddling on the couch and turned on the T.V flipping through the channels to find a movie.

----
Yo. I actually updated