-Connected-

Sexual content- don't like don't read
---

His soft hands still roam your body as he eased his way through this. Taking off your clothes slowly and kissing each part of your body that was unclothed.

He wasn't focused on his own wants but focused on you.

"Make me forget him, William."

Hearing this he is determined to please you right and make sure you are happy. The sight before his amazes him. You under him panting and pleading for more of his kisses as your bare chest rises up and down. Due to the fact your breathing is heavy.

Your breathing gets more intense when he goes for your shorts,tugging at the seam.

"A-are you sure you want this from me?" He asks you, making sure you are content with this. " we really don't have too don't think I am forcing this on you or anything!" You could tell he was nervous, he was trying to hide it but he couldn't.

"William, it is alright." You touched his face lightly, "I am giving you my consent."

He slowly takes your shorts off revealing your panties. They weren't the sexiest pair but who needs them for this anyway?

You can see the nervousness in his eyes, he is afraid to hurt you.

"Please, William..." You practically moan out to him, triggering him instantly. "It's okay..."

Taking your panties off he goes to your lower region, slightly embarrassed by your nudeness. He starts to lick your clit slowly to make you feel good. Goddamit it made you shiver and yelp and he continues this before plunging in the wet muscle into your core unexpectedly.

You moan and sqirm as he goes faster, making you shake with pleasure. You close your eyes shut as your about to cum, the friction of his tounge and feeling of it make your insides go ballistic. You're in the edge before he stops.

"W-william!!" You cry out, wanting to release.

"(Y/n)..." He breathes out and you notice his area bigger that before. Removing his glasses and his clothes went by fast. He looks at you unsure but you put your arms out, smiling at him signaling to start. All he has on is his boxers, not doing much justice for his bulge. Something then occurs to you.

"W-wait do you want to continue on the couch or?"

"O-oh I'm sorry (y/n)!"

You were instantly scooped up by Black as he takes you to a more comfortable place, the bedroom.

Tossing you onto the bed you bounce slightly, feeling the cold sheets on your bare skin was.

You slowly spread your legs to give Black easy access to your womanhood, covering your face while doing so.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me (y/n). That is my favorite part of you."

He takes off his boxers and positions himself at your most sensitive area. You feel him slide on the outter part of you teasing your bud a little causing you to squeal.

"Are you really sure you want this (y/n)? we can stop if you don't want this."

"Of course, William. I told you over and over it is ok."

William then slowly pushes himself into you, causing the both of you to moan. You are use to him so that isn't the problem but it just feels good that it's like your first time all over again.

"P-please move." You beg the blonde whose eyes are full of love for you.

Without any words he starts to move a little faster into you, making you let out little moans.

The pace seemed to go faster and faster each time with reassurances you were ok and he wasn't hurting you. Each thrust put you closer to your limit, the climax. You open your eyes again to see Black gripping both your thighs hard and clenching his teeth to sepress his own moans. Surely your thighs will have bruises on them along with other parts of your body. Of course that did no justice as he let out a lot moans.

As he kept his fast and smooth pace you couldn't help but moan and moan more. Everytime you would think you were capeable of not moaning William would just find a different spot to drive you over the edge or massage a breast. It didn't take much to please you, since he does by just loving you, but he was going maximum on your body.

Making you cum in this first round wasn't difficult. Black felt the warmth of your juices on his area as he thrusted into you, making things easier to go in and out.

"A-already (y-y-n)!?" Panted Black as he kept his thrust going, yelling from the adrenaline if the moment.

You could only answer in a nod followed by a moan.

The sounds of skin on skin echoed through the room. Your bodies were melting into eachother as Black found your special spot.

Warm drool dripped on the side of your mouth as your mouth was wide open, letting out your cries of pleasure. Tears came out of your eyes instantly after your special spot was found. William was too into the heat of the moment to see your tears.

Thrust became more sloppy as you to were almost on edge, almost at the climax together.

"Uaaahhh W-W-William!!!" You shout as you're about to cum again.

"(Y-y/n)!!!" Black grunts out as he to is almost at his limit.

You feel the knot in your stomach is about to unravel and break any second as Black continues to hit your G-spot. With a few more thrust you feel the knot unravel and shut your eyes. Shaking due to this orgasm and William follows your lead, cumming seconds after as he pulled out.

"H-hey.." Black says as he falls back onto the bed, his head turned to you. Sweat drips from his face as he gives you a tired smile. He pulls some hair away from your sweaty face tucking it behind your ear.

You cuddle up into his arms as he holds you tightly. Not letting go with ine arm he grabs a blanket and pulls it over you both, even though you guys are all sweaty and hot there is a coldness in the air.

"Thank you... William."

"For what?"

"Everything."

You give him a quick peck on the lips and smile at him.

"I love you"

---

Lordy,,,