-Phone Call and Photos-

You were woken up by the sudden ring of your phone, the time was currently 9:50, who would be calling?
You slightly groaned as you looked down at your bright phone, squinting to adjust to the sudden brightness that burned your eyes before seeing who was calling.

'Will :)'

You clicked answer and answered tiredly, mornings were really not your thing.

"Hello?" You asked in mearly a groan.

"Hey (y/n), did I wake you? S-sorry if I did. I can call another t--"

"I-it's okay, I needed the wake up!" You chuckled sleepily as Black happily sighed .

"Did you get the photos I sent to you?"

"I might of, let me check."

You roll off the bed, landing on your feet, and walk to the door and open it, nothing.

"Nope, not yet!" You say a little cheery as you randomly walk around your apartment as you and Will carry on the conversation for about an hour.

"Oh well, I have to go now. Sorry about waking you again." William chuckled earning one from yourself.

"Oh, it's fine, really!" You quickly reply back.

"Okay, have a good day. Bye (y/n)"

"You two, bye Will.

-----

" Oh, hello Miss (l/n)" Klaus says as he plays his chess game on the computer. You could see he was very focused on the computer screen.

"Hello Klaus." You smile before taking your regular seat, turning your laptop on in the process.

The door bust open with a wild Zapp running to Klaus at full force, ready to attack the grizzly male.
"I won't lose this tim-- Arghhhh!"

You sigh to yourself, watching Zapp get easily beat up by Klaus. Leo just trots away towards you. Chain and Steven just sit on the couch, calmly watching Zapp cringe on the floor.

"Hey (y/n)." Leo says in his usual tone waving to you.

" Hello Leo, have you written your sister lately?" You question, ever since you met him he would stay up all night trying to write the perfect letter for his sister.

"Oh yeah, I finally wrote her all that happened here and my experience. Took me a while but I finally wrote her a good letter." Leo chuckles as a smile paints his face.

"Have you talked to Black recently?"

"Yep, just this morning, he is doing good."

"Ah, thats good to hear your boyfriend is doing fineeee." Zapp adds in with a mocky ass tone, making you throw your shoe at him.

"I told you we are not dating, nor do I like him like that. He is my friend!" You say, waving your arms for more emphasis. You feel your face heat up.

"What ever you say noob, oww that shoe really hurt! Geez every woman here is so fiesty!"

"Well duh, because you are a mega douche!" You reply back as you start to work on your research. Steven just sighs as Chain gives you a thumbs up with her usual blank expression.

You never knew working for Libra would be fun. Only once have you gone on a mission and nearly died. You were assigned with Leo and Zapp, the two unluckiest people to be with, to find a creature. Klaus then made it official you stay back until you learn proper way to keep yourself alive. You were okay with a gun, but not the best like KK.

-----

The day was starting to turn dark, so you decided it was time to go home. You finished your research, giving Klaus a brief summary about the topic.

"Thank you (y/n), that is very useful info for the mission." Klaus says politely, as usual of course.

You pack up your things and said your goodbyes the the group, exiting the headquarters.

Your walk to your apartment, that wasn't that far away from headquarters, was peaceful. You walk up to your door and notice a big envelope. You take it inside and open it to reaveal photos with little notes on the backs of them.

"This is truely a beautiful place, isn't it (y/n)?"

The one photo of plains and hills with little daisies growing. You knew these were from Will. The photos made you smile to yourself as you looked through the four little photos. You then put them away in a cute little box, where you kept everything Black sent you.

Suddenly your phone rings, making a loud vibrating noise on the table beside you. It was William.

---
Hey guys.

Tbh I wasn't gonna update, but here I am lol