-Confession-

"William?!" You nearly shout as you see the boy you like, right in the door frame. Standing there in utter confusion as he adjusts his glasses.

"..." The blonde just looks at your face before you run past him in a  hurry into the elevator. It closes but Will makes it in just in time.

"(Y/n)? What is wrong?! Tell me please...I can help you?"

You just stand ther looking way from him as the button finally goes to '1'.

The doors opens and you rush out, embarassed. It all seemed so easy but it wasn't. Wind blows your hair away from your face as you rush past the busy crowd.

"(Y/n)!" Will calls out to you, his voice cracking a little. He seems hurt but you don't turn back.

You rush to the doors of the apartment, only to be forcefully dragged into someones arms. We all know the arms belong to.
Will.

"(Y/n)! Why are you not talking to me damnit!I'm trying to help you and you are pushing me away... I know you're upset and okay...you like someone. It is okay, if you don't want to tell me. We are friends and I can help? I will even meet the guy and--

"William! It's you okay!" You scream.

"What?" He says shocked. He blue eyes widening at your words.

"God... I know you don't feel the same. How can you? I'm just a friend. Nothing more. I was also 'in love' with Despair, the thing that ruined your life...I'm so sorry, I guess I'm just confused." You start to walk away to your apartment building.

"You are so selfish (y/n)..."

"Huh?" You turn to face William whose eyes were covered by the reflection of the afternoon sun. Luckily your sidewalk wasn't popular, leaving you two alone.

" You didn't even let me talk. You think I care about all that stupid nonsense?"

You look at him shocked how determined and confident he is.

" (y/n)... I really like you also... You are very beautiful, fun, smart and amazing. I-I wouldn't think you felt the same. It's taking everthing I have to do this b-but!" His face turns red before he pulls you into a hug... Not just a hug but also a kiss.

You feel a warm, plush pair of lips on yours. You feel extremely happy, as the butterflies and fears escape you. You close your eyes, tearing up in the process of it all. His lips were so nice and warm.  He pulled away, much to your disappointment.

"(Y/n)." He breathed out.

"Do you want to umm... B-be my girlfriend?" He asks shakily, blushing.

"Y-yeah... You sure you want to be with me?" You ask looking away from him.

"Of course, don't look away... I love to see your (e/c) eyes. They are so pretty."

You were stunned by this, you moved on from despair and just like Klaus said, hope was on your side.

"(Y/n).... can I umm- can I kiss you again?"

"Yeah..."

He kisses you once more, making you just fly away. You kissed those lips before but those were Despairs, this was William and it felt completely different.

"Will, it's getting kind of late."

"O-oh yeah... W-well, I should get going home... Sadly."

"Oh okay."

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes, Will."

"I really like you."

"I really like you too, Will."

He gives you one last peck before he walks away, waving a little goodbye again.

You haven't been this happy in a while. It all went great, this new hope was on your side. It felt great.

---