-Klaus's Advice-

"Hey." You breathe out as you enter the headquarters. No body was to be seen but Klaus, the man you were looking for.

"Oh hello miss (l/n). Everyone is on a mission. My deepest apologies for not informing you earlier."

"Good. I Well... I need to talk to you about something--- well actually, someone."

"Have a seat, who is it you wan't to speak about?" Klaus asked as he had tea made for you on the other side of the table.

"Ummm well.... W-william..." You shyly tell Klaus. You sort of start regretting the whole conversation.

"What about him (y/n), do you like William?" Klaus closed his eyes and smiled.

"That's what I'm confused about... You see I'm not sure if I do."

"Well, how do you feel around him?"

"W-what do you mean by feel?"

" Do you like being around him?"

"Yes... I really like being around him. He makes me so happy but... I don't know if I can, well, l-love him..."

"Why is that?" Klaus asks, sipping his tea.

"Despair..."

"(Y/n)... Listen closely. Despair is gone; I know he was your lover but you have to get over him. He seeked the darkness, that is all. He wanted to die, he said so himself, and you should be happy he has his salvation. If you honestly, truely want William... just go for it. Nothing will stop you, he forgives you. I know he does." Klaus looks at you smiling.
"Have a fresh start, have hope (y/n)."

"K-klaus... Thank you." You say as you start to tear up a little. You were glad you talked to Klaus about this whole thing. He was very helpful to you.

"What do you decide (y/n)?"

"I-I think I want to tell Will!"

"I hope everything goes alright and hope takes control."

"T-thanks... Now the second part is where." You say unsure as you rub your chin.

"As him to go for a walk with you, or maybe take him some where?"

"Hmmm..."

"PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER CHEIF!"

In a flash Klaus stands up and punches Zapp multiple times in mid air. A shoud of fear came out of Leo as he hurried to you.

"H-hey (y/n), what's up???" He said a little shakily.

"Nothing much..."

"You look a little off, what's bothering ya'?" Leo says a little concerned.

"It's all good! I talked to Klaus about it!" You say grinning.

"Oh... I bet I know." Kk squeals right behind you.

"Huh!?!"

"WILLIAM!!!"

"KK SHHHH!"

"Awwwwwwwww!"

"Really???" Leo asks you, smiling a little.

"Y-yeah..."

"I KNEW YOU LIKED THE CASTER BOY!" Zapp says standing up, posing like a muscle man, Sparkling with his 'manliness'.

"Shut up!!!!!!" You growl as you throw a pillow from the couch at his face.

"Bulls eye!" You say smirking

"W-whateveeeer!" Zapp whines as Chain stands on his head.

"So, what are you going to do?" She asks calmly as Zapp struggles to get her off. Everyone is looking at you now.

"Are you going to tell him, (y/n)?" Zed asks you calmly as you look around the room to see everyones eyes on you.

"G-guyssss! Stopppp!" You say blushing a little.

"Come on (y/n) tell him! Tell him!" Deldro sings humming.

"Deldro! Don't be rude to (y/n)!" Dogg says to his blood breed.

"W-well if you want to know so badly... I'm going to tell him!" You say, slightly determined.

"Yeah right, noob! I bet you're not gonna anyway."

"Shut up, asshole!" You growl once again at Zapp.

"Good luck." Chain says giving you a thumbs up.

"Y-yeah!" Leo chimes in.

"Don't get nervous !" Deldro comments.

"Why is everyone wishing me luck! This isn't that important to you! I mean I'm just telling someone I like them!" Goodness, Why can't I tell someone I like them!

"Like who (y/n)?"

Oh snap!

I left a little cliff hanger XD
Geez reader-chan you gotta loud voice!

Thanks so much for reading and my one shot is out... No reads yet :/ argh. Da painnnnn ohhhhh the pain! Jk, it's all cool! Sorry for this "short" chapter!

Klaus is da man, helpin you and stuff + Libra squad :3
I wonder what you're gonna do now reader-chan. Idk. Thats for next chapter!

You all have a great day/night!

Stay awesome!!!