Chapter Four

Holland's POV

I woke up to the sound of snoring.

Opening my eyes to see all the boys sitting in chairs around my hospital bed.

I was in the infirmary.

I felt a warmness on my right hand and I looked over to see Cole asleep, he was holding my hand.

I took a second to take in the sweet moment. I felt warmth from his touch, but I slowly wiggled my hand from his grasp.

I tried to get up but the shooting pain in my leg knocked me back down.

"Ah." I hissed.

"Pierce. You're awake." Carter smirked, but I saw relief wash over his face.

He was probably thinking about how Jeremy was going to rip him limb from limb if I didn't wake up.

"Holland!" JD and Parker yelled.

"How're you feeling Hol?" Miles questioned.

"Like I need to fucking pee and my leg got butchered." I replied, pulling the blankets off of me to look at my thigh. "Thank god it didn't ruin my tattoo."

"That's what you're concerned about?" Carter snorted, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll go run and get Beck." JD offered, getting up, breaking into a jog out of the infirmary.

"What exactly happened?" I asked, laughing a bit. "Last thing I remember was Max slicing my leg."

"Cole killed Max. He picked you up and told us you were loosing a lot of blood. He carried you to the car and held you until we got back here. Once we arrived he ran inside and Beck stitched you up." Miles explained.

"Touching." I said, looking at a sleeping Cole.

"He hasn't left since he brought you in here." Parker whispered to me and I rolled my eyes.

"How sweet." I replied, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Hey babe." Carter greeted a girl who I assumed was Beck. She was stunning which is why I was curious as to how Carter managed to pull her in.

"Thank you." I said to her and she smiled.

"No problem! I'm Becka by the way." She greeted.

"Holland." I smiled back.

"JD told me you were up so I'm just going to give you some more pain killers." Beck said, handing me some pills and Carter handed me a glass of water.

"Thank you guys."

"Stop thanking us, we're family." Beck smiled.

"No problem kid." Carter said, before kissing my forehead, then him and Beck left.

"Feel better Hol." Parker said as he got up, patting my good leg before leaving.

"Do you want me to bring you some breakfast?" Miles asked.

"No I'm fine, thank you though." I smiled up at him.

"No problem." He said, walking away with Parker.

I tried going back to sleep but I still had to pee, really bad. Attempting to get up resulted into me falling back down.

I groaned frustratedly.

"Want some help princess?" Cole chuckled, finding me having a hard time amusing.

"Please." I mumbled and he chuckled again.