Chapter Nine

Carter's POV

We pulled up to the old drop location Antonio thinks no one knows about.

We got out of the car and walked into the old warehouse quietly.

"Miles go find Holland." I ordered, Parker covering Miles as he ran off.

"Parker go with him for back up."

"Take everyone out. They already crossed us once, it's not happening again." I commanded and JD nodded while Cole loaded his gun.

I peaked over one of the crates we were hiding behind and saw about seven guys standing around while Antonio was sitting at the head of a table.

"Three, two ... " I whispered and JD stood up, as did I.

I took out four guys that were on the left and JD shot the ones that were on the right.

We walked out from behind the crates and Antonio pulled out a handgun and aimed it at us. I looked around for Cole and couldn't find him.

"Drop your gu-" Antonio was cut off by Cole kicking him in his back, causing him to fly into the ground.

Cole started beating him senseless and I pulled him off, putting a bullet in Antonio's head.

"We found her." Parker yelled, waving for us to come over.

Cole darted over to him while JD and I followed in tow.

Parker led us to a room where Miles was kicking the door down.

Once it was down we walked in to see Holland chained to the ground. Her hands were tied as well as her feet. She was blindfolded and her shirt was missing.

She had cuts and bruises everywhere on her and my heart ached at the sight. She flinched when we walked in and Cole looked like he was going to kill someone, but at the same time like his world had fallen.

Holland's POV

I flinched when I heard the door being kicked down and people walk in. Someone started untying me and I struggled against them, not knowing who it was.

"Holland it's okay. It's okay." Miles' voice was heard.

I haven't cried in years, I'm not the one to show my weakness. But when I saw the guys I couldn't help but cry.

Carter immediately hugged me and rubbed my back, getting onto his knees. I sobbed into his shirt.

"Did he rape you?" Carter growled, pulling me off of him to look into my eyes.

"He was feeling up my chest but someone called him before he could do anything else." I shivered.

Carter took his jacket off, wrapping it around me and Miles broke the chains off of me.

Cole growled and punched the wall.

"Cole come over here, she needs you." Carter said lifting me up. He placed me in Cole's arms and I was greeted by the warmth of his arms and his scent that I missed so much.

Cole carried me out of the room and I felt him kiss my forehead.

"That's Bobby." Carter growled, pointing to Bobby who was looking at all the dead body's and trying to help Antonio.

I felt Cole set me down on my feet, but another pair of arms were around me instantly.

"It's alright Hol, you're going to be fine." Miles soothed.

I looked up a bit and watched as JD and Parker pinned Bobby against the wall, Cole and Carter beating him up badly.

Cole then took out his handgun and shot Bobby in his leg, his arm, letting him scream out in pain before putting a bullet through his skull. I didn't feel bad one bit.

I felt Cole take me back into his arms and walk to the car. He slid into the back seat, cradling me in his arms. I clutched his damp shirt from my tears and he rubbed my back. Kissing my forehead repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He whispered, his breathing was heavy and I could tell he was still angry.

Once we got home, Cole sat on my bed while I went in the bathroom, taking a long hot shower, I felt disgusted yet blessed they arrived when they did.

Though the feeling of that bastards hands on me never faded.

After I got out I put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Cole.

He wrapped me up in his arms and rubbed my back.

Cole lifted me up and carried me to his room. He set me down on his gray sheets, and I cuddled underneath his black blanket. I watched as he changed into gray sweatpants and a black shirt. He climbed into bed next to me and I put my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his torso. He held me tight and I was happy that I was in his grasp.

"I just want you to know I'm not good at feelings nor expressing them. But I want you to know that I really really like you. And I'm not good at relationships but I'm willing to try with you." Cole whispered to me and I was bewildered. "No one, and I mean no one, will ever hurt you again."

My heart melted at his words and I leaned up, looking into his beautiful gray eyes.

He looked into my eyes and then down to my lips. I nodded and he moved forward, his plump pink lips connecting with mine. The kiss felt electrifying and made my heart skip a beat. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest and slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep.

*

"I'll show you what fun is." Bobby growled, ripping my shirt off.

"Get off of me." I yelled, pushing him but he tied my hands down.

"My my my, you look delicious." His sick voice spoke.

I yelled jumping up, breathing heavy and I couldn't get it controlled.

"Holland, its okay." Cole spoke in a quiet tone to me, rubbing my back. He kissed my forehead and I calmed down, laying back down. He wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Cole asked.

"No, it's just a dream." I assured myself.

"As long as I live, no ones touching you, ever again. Don't be scared." Cole reassured me and I smiled a bit, staring into the darkness of the bedroom.

*