Chapter Ten

Holland's POV

I woke up and stretched, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning." Cole greeted, walking out of the bathroom shirtless, with black jeans on and wet hair.

"Morning sunshine." I greeted back, grabbing the hair tie off of my wrist and putting my hair in a bun.

I got out of bed and walked up to him, kissing him on his cheek and then walking to my bedrooms bathroom, to brush my teeth.

After I was done I walked back into Cole's room to see him laying down on the bed, on his phone. I pranced over and laid on top of him.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him, kissing all over his face but his lips.

"Tease." He mumbled and I laughed, kissing him on his gorgeous lips.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, rubbing my back as I laid head in the crease between his shoulder and his neck.

"Lay here." I admitted, drained from last nights events.

"Hey, stop thinking about it." Cole whispered, still rubbing my back.

"Kind of hard not to." I shuddered.

"Well it's over, they're all dead." Cole assured.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll make pancakes." I state, climbing off of him and walking out of his room. I walked down the long hallway, turning around the corner and walking downstairs.

"Good morning Hol." Parker said, giving me a hug.

"Morning." I greeted, hugging him back.

"How're you feeling?" JD asked, hugging me.

"Fine." I replied, not wanting to talk about it and they nodded.

"Are you guys hungry? I'm making pancakes." I asked.

"Hell yeah." JD cheered and I laughed.

"I love pancakes." Parker groaned and I shook my head at them.

I got the pancake mix out and the pan while JD and Parker sat at the barstools.

Ten minuets and nine pancakes later, I was on my last one I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I flinched when Cole touched me and I could feel him sense it.

"Relax, it's just me." His soothing deep voice whispered in my ear.

"Alright everyone gets two." I ordered, pointing a finger at JD.

Cole sat down on one of the barstools and caught my arm.

"You're not eating?" Cole asked.

"I'm not hungry." I dismissed, walking into the main rooms bathroom and leaving the door open.

I was only cleaning my cuts. I had a long, skinny, gash on my left cheek bone that will probably leave a scar. I had a big purple bruise on my jawline on the left side of my face as well. I had two more cuts on my face that were short but deep.

"Ah." I seethed, it stung so bad but I just bit my tongue.

"How're you feeling?" Carter asked, leaning against the doorway of the bathroom, watching me clean my cuts.

"Fine." I spoke, not wanting to talk about it for the second time.

Carter seemed to catch on and he nodded.