Chapter 1

OK, I think i'm gonna try to tackle a fan-fiction, Let's see how this goes.

Ladybug's POV

"Marinette!" Tikki spun around Marienetts bed, "You're going to be late for school!"

"Ok, Ok!" I groaned, sitting up and climbing out of bed, I hurriedly changed before grabbing my bag with Tikki in it and running downstairs, grabbing an apple on the way out. "Bye mom!" I called kissing her cheek and hurrying out the door.

I stepped into class, not surprised that I was late again, and slid into my seat next to Alya.

"Omg I need to tell you what happened with ladybug!" Alya whispered as soon as I sat down.

"What?" I played along.

"She-" Alya was cut off as the teacher looked towards us.

"Girls, please stop talking and pay attention." The teacher glared before turning back to the lesson. Alya put on a guilty face and turned her attention back to the lesson.

It seemed like forever but finally the bell rang, Me and Alya headed outside with our lunches and hurried over to our favorite eating place.

"So, as I was saying!" Alya began as I pulled out my sandwich and bit into it.

"Mmh?" I mumbled through a mouthful.

"Well, ladybug signed a picture for me!" she grinned, pulling it out and waving it excitedly in front of my face. 

"Wow!" I exclaimed laughing, "That's pretty cool!"

"I know right?!" Alya laughed, "And don't worry, I've already uploaded a picture of it to my blog."

I laughed softly to myself and stuffed the rest of my sandwich into my mouth. 

At last the school day ended and I started to head home, thinking about the day. Arriving at my house I headed inside and hurried upstairs. I walked over to my desk and sat down, pulling out my phone as I heard my text alert go off. Alya's name popped up followed by a text; Wanna head down to the park and get ice cream? 

I quickly typed in a "sure' before grabbing my bag and heading out, Tikki nestled up inside it. I called out where I was heading to my parents as I closed the door, starting to jog lightly down the street, the park soon stood before me. Slowing to a walk I headed towards the bench where Alya was sitting.

"Hi!" I called out when I was close enough. She smiled and held a cone of ice cream towards me.

"I decided to get it while I waited for you." She explained. I took the cone and thanking her, sat down on the bench. "You know," she started "I was wonder what you thought, about who Ladybug is." Alya motioned.

"Oh... Um." I fumbled, "Probably just some person we don't know."

"Yeah," Alya didn't exactly look convinced, "but wouldn't it be so cool if Ladybug ended up being someone that we knew!" Alya paused, "Like what if ladybug was Chloe!"

"What! No!" I exclaimed, "Ladybug is definitely not Chloe!"

"Yeah, I know." Alya laughed, "That would be horrible!"

"I can't imagine Chloe being nice enough to be Ladybug anyways." I add. We talked for a while and ate our ice cream before I look down at my phone and notice the time. 

"Uh-oh," I sighed "I have to head back now. See you at school tomorrow!" I waved goodbye to Alya and started walking back, the sun just hit the horizon as I open the front door to my home. "I'm back." I called before I headed back upstairs.

"Alya's still at the Ladybug mystery," Tikki noted as she ate the bit of the ice cream I had saved for her. "I wonder what she would think if she knew it was you!" 

I stayed silent for a second, "She would probably be pretty mad at me for not telling her."