Chapter 7

Ladybug's POV

I sat in my room drawing in my drawing pad when I heard a very unexpected tap coming from my trapdoor. Looking up at I noticed a familiar cat like face looking back at me. "What is it Chat?" I asked opening the trap door to let him in. The super hero didn't really visit me as Marinette, so I was rather surprised.

"Hello princess." He responded instead, "Don't you look purr-fect." He smirked, walking over to my desk to look at the open drawing book I had left on the table.

"Do you want some cookies?" I asked.

"That would be paw-some." Chat smirked again. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes I head downstairs to get some cookies. I reappeared soon after with a plate of chocolate chip cookies in my hand. Setting the plate down on the table and taking a cookie for myself I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"So... Why are you here?" I asked, watching Chat bite into a cookie.

"Minor family problems," Chat sighed, sitting down a little away from me on my bed. "I just wanted to escape for a little."

"Oh." I reply, staying silent so he didn't have to continue if he didn't want to.

"It's just my father." He went on, "He never seems to have time for me," Chat looked like a mixture of sad and angry. "We had planned to go out to lunch together... but of course he canceled. I'm just getting tired of all his false promises." He concluded, he looked pretty upset.

Sliding over, I pulled Chat into a hug, he rested his head on my shoulder, staring silently down at the ground for a while. I was surprised at how upset Chat seemed but he seemed to be calming down.

"Thank you Marinette." Chat whispered, hugging me back before turning his face towards me, his arm still draped around my shoulder.

I smiled at Chat, seeing as he was acting happier, "I'm glad I could help." I closed my eyes for a second, opening them to Chat's face very close to mine. I looked up nervously at him, a blush rising to my cheeks at his nearness. I felt my heartbeat quicken as he leaned his face closer to mine, finally closing the gap. I felt his breath hot on my face before his lips collided with mine, very softly and very lightly. I widened my eyes in surprise but closed them again, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning into the kiss. Finally breaking apart I leaned my forehead against his, thinking over all that had just happened.

Chat Noir's POV

"Thank you Marinette." I whispered, trying to hold back the flow of emotions I was feeling. I looked into her big blue eyes and before I knew it I had pressed my lips against hers. Stupid! I thought to myself, starting to pull away as her eyes widened in surprise, you just ruined everything! Surprisingly though, Marinette leaned back into the kiss, I felt her arm wrap around my neck as I closed my eyes, why hadn't I noticed her before?

I felt Marinette finally pull away, resting her forehead against mine, I smiled. "Thank you." I whispered again, staring into her eyes. A beep resounded from my ring and I looked at it in disappointment. Giving Marinette a small kiss I got up, "Looks like I have to go now princess." I purred.

"Ok." She answered, still looking a little dazed, with that I jumped off into the night, speeding back towards my room. I landed on the window and jumped inside, laying down on my bed as my transformation wore off.

"Here." I toss plagg a bit of cheese before rolling over on my side, I was feeling slightly guilty about Ladybug. Maybe it's time to move on I thought, but I knew I would never really stop loving ladybug.

Yas! Finally! Ok, I hoped you liked this chapter. I think my story is finally starting to get interesting. Yay! Thank you guys for the views