Chapter 13

I'm really sorry for not updating, I haven't been in wifi range since I'm on a rode trip so...

Ladybug's POV

I sat in my room, thinking over everything I had learned. I sighed and leaves back, Adrien kissed me! Adrien was chat! How has I not seen that! Same hair, same voice...

"And what about school," I mumbled. Tikki turned to me with a confused expression.

"Can I have a cookie?"

"Yeah," I smiled. I tossed a cookie over to Tikki and rolled over on my back, deciding to get some sleep while I could.

I woke up to Tikki shouting, "Marinette! School starts in thirty minutes!"

Grumbling I turned over and forced myself to my feet before hurrying off to the bathroom.

"Bye mom!" I called, grabbing a croissant and running out the door.

I reached the gates of school and buried inside, just missing the bell. I successfully slipped into my seat next to Alya. I looked towards the seat before mine to see Adrien smiling at me.

"What's up girl!" Alya whispered as I waved at Adrien.

"Hmm?" I turned towards my best friend.

"Girls! Pay attention!" We both looked up to the angry teacher, nodding our heads in unison and focusing in on the lesson.

After what seemed like a very long but very short time, the bell rang.

"Hey!" I turned towards the voice to see Adrien walking towards me.

"Hi."

"Can we sit with you guys?" He motioned to himself and Nino.

"Sure," I replied, looking back at a blushing Alya.

As we headed towards our lunch area Alya pulled me aside. "Details!" She exclaimed, motioning at Adrien.

"Later I whispered," waving my hand at her before dragging us both back towards the boys.

Last class period finally ended and I buried or the school gates, wanting to get home. I started walking of towards my house when I felt an arm rest lightly on my shoulder. Turning around I looked up to see Adrien's eyes straiting down at me.

"Mind if I walk with you?" He asked, "My driver's not picking me up."

"Sure!" I smiled back at him, "You can stay for a bit if you want."

"That would be great." He smiled.

We Walked for a while in silence, Adrien's hand holding mine and me blushing like crazy, him being Chat didn't make me feel much different when I was around his Adrien side.

We reached my house and headed inside.

"I'll get some cookies." I smiled and ran off into the kitchen, grabbing some cookies and placing them on a little plate. I went back into the main room and set the plate down, suddenly panicking as I remembered all the pictures of him I had littering my walls.

Buttoning upstairs I took all the pictures down before inviting him to come up with the cookies.

"Hi again." Tikki smiled as Adrien entered my room. Adrien's little kwami flew out of his bag and over to Tikki. Noticing she was eating one of the cookies he trueness in annoyance to Adrien.

"How come she gets food and I don't!" He whined. Adrien gave in and took out a stinky piece of camembert.

"He starves me!" He complained, turning towards me.

"I don't!" Adrien glared at the black cat, "he always wants to eat!"

I laughed at the two of them bickering before plopping down on my bed, taking the last cookie.

Adrien looked down at the plate of empty cookies and back at me, a smirk spreading across his face, lifting the cookie up to my mouth I was about to take a bit of it. I looked up in surprise as Adrien leaned towards me and before I could say anything took a bit out of my cookie.

"Mmm!" He mumbled, past his bit of cookie.

"I raised my eyebrows at his, looking over to see Plagg snickering to himself at my still surprised expression.

Hopefully that sorta made up for me not updating, I know it probably didn't. Hope you are enjoying this, I'm gonna have already a few more chapters, but the next one or the one after I have a good plan for...