Chapter 10

Ladybug's POV

"I don't think he'll be able to figure it out." I exclaimed to Tikki, "He hasn't yet, and I'm sure he's been trying."

"He might." Tikki retorted, "Now that he knows you're ok with it!"

"But I act totally different when I'm Marinette."

"He could watch you transform!"

"He wouldn't." I sighed, "Tikki, I really wouldn't worry about it."

"Fine, I just don't think that was the best idea if you really don't want him to know who you are."

"I know, but I still think it's hopeless for him." I flopped down on my bed and open my laptop. Suddenly I heard a knocking above. What does that cat want now, I sighed and got up to open the trapdoor.

"What do you want kitty." I crossed my arms.

"I Just thought it would be purr-fect to stop by princess." Chat purred.

"Mmhm."

"Ladybug told me that I could try to figure out her identity." Chat continued excitedly.

He's definitely still in love with ladybug, I thought to myself. "So?" I raised my eyebrows, tikki was probably right.

"So, she basically said she doesn't mind if I figure it out!" Chat exclaimed excitedly.

I facepalmed. "She only said why don't you try to figure it out." I said, Immediately realizing my mistake.

"How'd you know she said that?" Chat looked at me suspiciously.

"U-um you just said that's what she said." I replied, cursing my stupidity.

"Oh." Chat decided to let it go. Marinette couldn't be ladybug... could she? No, they were way too different. "Can I have some cookies?"

"Really?!" I crossed my arms, "That's all you really wanted wasn't it."

"No, of course not princess." Chat smirked, stepping towards me and pinning me against the wall.

"And what about Ladybug?" I challenge pushing him away.

Chat looked at the ground, ashamed of himself. "I'm so confused." He muttered before apologizing, "I'd better go."

Chat Noir's POV

What was wrong with me! I thought to myself, glaring at the ground. Now I've ruined everything! What's wrong with ladybug telling me her identity. I glared down at the rooftop as I watched a little purple butterfly flutter towards me, landing on my bell.

"Cataclysmo, Ladybug should trust you enough to reveal her identity to you." The voice of hawkmoth echoed through my head, "She should see how much you love her and accept you." Hawkmoths sickly sweet voice wove around me, I tried to fight it but I slowly felt myself slipping into his grasp. "All I need is for you to bring me her miraculous," Hawkmoth continued, "And then she will be yours."

"Yes hawkmoth." My voice answered as I felt myself give in. A blanket of purple spread across me, replacing my normal outfit with a new one.

Sorry for the short chapter yet again, I will try to post another one today but no guarantee, any ideas on how Chats akumatized outfit should look? Also, I don't really like the name so, if you guys can come up with a better one :) Thanks!