Chapter 8

Ladybug's POV

I sat still on my bed, still confused about what had just happened, what had just happened? Did I like Chat? I thought to myself, trying to sort out the mix of emotions tumbling around in my brain. Tired I fell back on my bed, looking over at an amused tikki.

"What?" I grumbled, she just smiled, like she knew something I didn't.

Turning over onto my side I looked over at my wall, an image of Chat still flashing in my head. I shook my head as if trying to clear it and closed my eyes, finally drifting to sleep.

I ran downstairs, kissing my mother goodbye and headed off for school, grabbing an apple on the way out. I reached the school and quickly dashed off for the classroom. I slid into my seat just before the teacher walked in. Looking at the back of Adrien's head I leaned my chin on my hands.

I walked down the hall with Alya, listening to her excited chater about her ladyblog when I accidentally stumbled into adrien. "Oh h-hi." I stuttered, "I'm r-really sorry."

"It's ok princess." Adrien smiled, a blush rising slightly to his cheeks as he realized his mistake. "See ya around." Adrien stated, covering up his unease with a smile.

"O-oh, ya!" I stuttered again as he walked away.

"Oh. My. God." Alya squealed, "Marinette! He called you princess!"

"Mmhm." I nodded uncomfortable, thinking about Chat. Could he be... no. I thought probably just coincidence. I smiled at Alya who looked at me with a confused expression. "We should probably get to class," I warn her, "Or we'll be late."

"Ya." She agreed, deciding to ignore my strange behavior.

We headed back down the hall until we reached out next class, sitting down we pulled out our supplies.

Finally the end of school bell rang and we rushed out of our classroom. I heard a familiar voice behind me. Me and Alya turned around, facing Adrien and Nino.

"Umm," Nino started, "We were going down to the park to get ice cream so..."

"Sure!" Alya responded shoving me towards the boys, "We'll come."

"Great!" Nino smiled at Alya and I temporarily forgot Adrien was standing there.

"Looks like someone likes you." I whispered into Alya's ear, watching as her cheeks turned slightly pink.

We headed down to the park, me trying to avoid talking much to Adrien so I wouldn't say anything stupid. I watched in dismay as Alya and nino slowed down, leaving me with Adrien. I pressed my lips together and stayed silent.

"So..." Adrien looked over at me. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Uh," I paused, "S-strawberry I guess."

"Mh, I like mint chocolate chip." Adrien smiled. I smiled back, probably looking like an idiot.

We arrived at the ice cream stand and I looked back to see Alya and Nino walking hand in hand. I smirked at my friend, waiting for her to catch my eye. We ordered our favorite flavors and headed over to a bench to sit down and eat them, I was sitting in between Alya and Adrien.

I looked at my strawberry ice cream before taking a bit out of it, immediately regretting it as my brain froze up. I looked over to see Alya holding in a chuckle and attempted to glare at her, as usual it just ended up in us both laughing.

"I'm proud of you girl!" Alya told me as we walked back to my house, "You hardly stuttered at all!"

"I barely said anything." I reported, but I agreed with her, the day had been good. It has been amazing!

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I really hope you are enjoying this!