Chapter 14

Sorry for not updating... I think your gonna like this chapter, hopefully. I think I'm gonna add other people's pov's also.

Chat Noir's POV

I sat on the roof next to m'lady, looking over paris with her. It was a peaceful night so we were just sitting enjoying the lights.

"It's been awfully quiet lately," Ladybug frowned, turning to look at me.

"Is that a bad thing bugaboo?" I asked, leaning in towards her.

"No... Just suspicious." She looked up at me, her blue eyes sparking in the night sky.

Ladybug leaned towards me and gave me a small peck on the lips, suddenly a squeal erupted from below us, followed by a click.

I glanced down, annoyed that our moment was being ruined and spotted alya holding her phone and fangirling over the picture she had just taken.

"You're always around at the right moments aren't you Alya," ladybug laughed and swung down towards her, leaving out perch much to my disappointment. I jumped down and landed next to m'lady.

"Oh my god!" Alya squealed again, "Can I have an interview."

Just then my miraculous beeped, followed by mari's. "Sorry, looks like we have to go." I smiled, happy that I was able to get out of the interview.

"Oh, ok." She looked disappointedly at the ground.

"Maybe another time." Ladybug smiled at her.

"I surprised that Alya still doesn't know who we are, considering that we know each other in our civilian forms, and she had a blog dedicated to ladybug." I mused suddenly getting a death glare from Mari as I realized I had spoken out loud. My face turned bright red as ladybug continued to glare at me.

"Stupid cat!" She glared, "You realize you just put our identities in danger!"

Ladybug turned to a shocked and very excited Alya. "Please don't put this on your blog." She sighed.

"Fine!" Alya sighed, backing away as Ladybug glared at Chat again.

I backed away a bit, muttering a small, "gotta go!" As my miraculous beeped and sped off towards my house.

"You really messed up Adrien!" Plagg laughed at my worried face.

"You don't get it!" I glared, "She's gonna kill me."

"Yup!" Plagg agreed gleefully. "Give me cheese!!!"

Alya's POV

I rushed home, I couldn't believe how much Chat told me! I was a little worried about his safety, Ladybug had looked like she could kill him.

I reached my house, excitedly going to my room and flipping through the pictures I had taken of them kissing. I know them! I thought over and over again, but who could they be... They probably go to my school, I decided, still looking at the pictures on my phone.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school, temporarily forgetting about last night. I headed up the stairs and waited for Marinette to show up. As I sat on the stairs I realized how much she looked like ladybug. An Idea popped into my head and I walked over towards Nino.

"Hey." I called casually to Nino. He looked up from his music and blushed.

"Hey Alya." He responded.

"I need your help on something..." I smirked, sitting down beside him.

"What is it?" He asked curious.

"I think I know who ladybug is!" I exclaimed

"Not again." I heard him groan.

I pulled out my phone, ready to play the video but froze as Marinette approached us, just incase my my theory was right I didn't want her to get suspicious.

"Meet me after school." I whispered to Nino before heading towards Marinette.

Marinette looked towards Nino and back at me, mischief gleaming in her eyes.

"You won't believe what happened!" I exclaimed, as we headed into class. I decided to tell her about ladybug, the two of them acted too different.

"What?" She asked me.

"I saw Ladybug and Chat Noir kiss!" I exclaimed excitedly, showing her the picture on my phone.

"Wow." She seemed awkward. Just then the bell rang and we all turned towards the teacher.

School seemed to go on forever but eventually the lunch bell rang. Me and Mari stood up and started heading off to lunch.

I looked behind Mari's shoulder to see Adrien approaching her.

"Hi." He called, she just stiffened and turned away from him.

"What was that about." I asked her skeptically, as I heard him sigh.

"Oh, nothing." She replied.

"Mari, please! Can I talk to you." Adrien asked.

"Sure!" Mari put on a smile and walked over to him, "Be back Alya."

I watched her walk away, my suspicions coming back.

Yas! That was fun to write! I hope you guys enjoyed that as well, I can't believe how many views this is getting! Thank you guys so much.