Chapter 5

Ladybugs POV

I sat down in my room, looking down at the design I had on my drawing pad.

"It looks great!" Tikki exclaimed excitedly.

"Thanks." I smiled, looking back down at my drawing. I looked at it for a second before erasing something and adding a little shawl instead, "Done." I set my drawing pad back on my desk and walked over to my bed, plopping down on it and staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm gonna tell him!" I decided, getting up and walking over to my desk.

"Really?" Tikki looked happy but surprised. "You're actually going to?"

"Yes! Well, sort of." I answered sitting at my desk and pulling out my phone, "Time to call Alya."

The phone rang for a few seconds before Alya popped up on my phones screen. "I need your help with something..." I start before diving in to explain my plan.

Alya grinned at me, "Be there in a few minutes!" And then she hung up.

I sat down on my bed again, thinking over what I had just agreed to, "I can't do it!" I exclaimed, panicking. "What if he refuses!" I buried my head in my hands as Alya walked into my room.

"Going back on this already?" She asked.

"No! Well... maybe?"

"Girl! It's not that hard, you just hand him the letter and leave!"

"Ok, ok!" I sighed standing back up and walking over to my desk to scribble on a piece of paper. "Here!" I stuck the paper in front of her face. "Happy?"

"So far." Alya concluded taking the note from my hand and folding it in half before handing it back, "Now you just give it to him at school tomorrow." Alya smiled.

I woke to silence and looked skeptically at the clock in my room, surprised at how early it was, then I remembered what I had agreed to and groaned, "Why did I agree?" I exclaim, accidentally waking up tikki.

"It was your Idea Marinette." She yawned. I groaned again and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. "Stupid me."

I walked into school early, heading towards Alya who waved at me as I walked forward. She nudged my shoulder and pointed towards a very familiar blond haired boy. My stomach flipped as she pushed me forward so I stumbled in front of Adrien.

"H-hi?" I stuttered, blushing and holding my paper tightly between my hands, "I h-have something-g for y-you." I hold the paper out towards him and he reached for it curiously.

"What is this!" A blond haired brat strided over, snatching the paper out of my hand and unfolding it. My faced colored bright red and I glared at Chloe.

"Give it back!" I exclaimed reaching to snatch my paper back but she stepped out of the way, holding the paper above my head.

"Oh my! You really want to bore my dear Adrien with this?" She gasped and with a laugh ripped the paper into shreds and tossed it towards me. "Here you go." She smiled and walked away.

I ran as fast as I could, tears squeezing out of my eyes. I heard someone following me but I desperately wished they would just go away and leave me alone. Finally I turned a corner and sagged against a wall, covering my face in my hands. Footsteps approached me but I pretended to ignore them.

"Marinette?" Adrien muffled voice echoed in my head, great! I heard him sit down next to me. "I'm sorry about Chloe..." he trailed off, "What was it you wanted to give me anyways?"

I sniffed and turned my back to him. "It's fine. Forget it!"

"Umm," He seemed uncomfortable "If you want to tell me you can."

"I told you it's fine!" I snapped, a brief pause of silence spanned between us, "I'm sorry." I murmured, "But really, it's ok."

"Alright..." He seemed slightly disappointed, We sat in silence for a little. "You want to go back to class now?" Adrien asked eventually, reaching his hand out to me.

"Alright," I smiled weakly and let him pull me up, "Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled his hand still holding mine. Noticing I blushed and he quickly dropped his hand, a blush slightly coloring his cheeks before he started to walk back to class. I stood still for a moment, a smile spreading across my face, I hadn't stuttered! I forced the smile mostly off my face and hurried after Adrien towards class, maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

This chapter was alright, hopefully the next chapter will be more interesting though :)