chapter 9

Chat Noir's POV

I started walking home from the park, enjoying the quiet when I looked up. A shower of stones was raining down from the sky. I gasped and sped off towards a place I could transform. Running towards a little sheltered place I transformed into my alter ego, Chat Noir.

Dashing out of hiding I lept towards where the super villain had last been seen, I was surrounded by destruction. Large lumps of stone littered the sidewalk, some smaller that other ones.

Turning around I noticed ladybug heading towards me, "Purr-fect timing m'lady." I smirked.

"Where do you think they went." She replied, rolling her eyes.

An evil laugh echoed above us, "I went no where." The voice laughed again.

"Good to see you stoney." I smirked, looking up at the person perched on the roof of a building above us.

"I am not called stoney!" The akumatized person hissed, "Its Meteobite!" (Yes, yes, I know it's terrible. I'm horrible at these names.)

I looked over at ladybug who was looking up at Meteobite quizzically. "Where do you think the akuma is?" She hissed.

"Purr-obably in his pen." I responded, jumping out of the was as he clicked his pen, shooting a stone out of it. The stone crashed to the ground, shattering open.

Ladybug threw her yoyo up into the air, watching in confusement as a large rubber band fell into her hand, she scanned her surroundings, then dove towards one of the buildings and hooked one end of the rubber band around a street pole. I dodged the stone shots Meteobite was throwing towards me, distracting him for the moment.

"Hey Meteobite!" Ladybug exclaimed, looking over at the super villain. Angrily he turned around, shooting a large stone her way, she dashed out in front of it, at the last minute sliding out of the way and letting it hit the rubber band instead. The stone changed directions and sped towards its holder, smashing into the surprised Meteorites head and encasing him in stone.

Walking over to Meteobite, ladybug picked up the pen he had dropped and snapped it in half. "Time to de-evilize!" She exclaimed, swinging her yoyo around her and capturing the akuma, "Bye, bye, little butterfly! Miraculous ladybug!"

The destruction vanished and everything went back to normal, a confused pedestrian sat on the ground.

"Pound it!" Me and ladybug exclaimed, fist bumping. I heard her miraculous beep and grab her wrist just as she was about to walk away.

"Please?" I asked her yet again, expecting the same answer, "I won't tell anyone."

"No, kitty." Ladybug sighed, then continued, coming up with an idea, "Why don't you try and figure it out?" She smiled before dashing away. Maybe I could.

I looked down at my own miraculous, not hurrying to get home. As I neared my house I untransformed and headed up to the door.

Sorry for the sorta short chapter. Hope you guys are liking this! I am always open to suggestions but I won't promise that I will accept. Thank you guys so much!