chapter 6

Chat Noir's POV

I headed back to class, wondering what Marinette had wanted to give me. Dang it Chloe! I stepped into the classroom and walked over to my seat next to Nino, turning around to see Marinette, still smiling slightly, sit down behind him next to her best friend Alya. Alya promptly turned to her and started hurtling questions at her friend.

I turned my head to see Nino staring at Alya, a grin spread across my face. Nino turned his head and noticed me staring at him, he blushed slightly, about to say something before the bell rang. He promptly closed his mouth.

Laughing I turned to face the teacher as she walked into class, an image of Marinette popping into my mind. Confused I shook my head and looked back towards the teacher but for some reason I couldn’t get Marinette out of my head. But what about ladybug? I thought to myself, still confused.

I sat on the steps that led into the school, waiting for my ride to show up. Nino was sitting next to me, looking spaced out. “You thinking about Alya?” I laughed.

“No?” Nino tried to deny the obvious.

“Why dont you just ask her.” I suggest to Nino’s horrified face.

“What!” Nino exclaimed, “And risk her saying no!?”

“She wouldn’t.”

“She might.”

“Well,” Nino’s expression changed and he looked over at me smirking, “I’ll do it…”

“Really?” I was surprised.

“On one condition.” Nino continued.

Of course, “What?” I decided cautiously.

“You have to ask Marinette.”

“But I like ladybug!” I pout.

“Mmhm. Dude, I’m not blind.”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Well, it’s kinda hard not to notice you looking back at her in class.”

“Was it really that obvious?” I ask worriedly.

“Nah, just to me.” Nino reassured me.

“But I said I like Ladybug!” I say again, looking up in relief as my driver pulls up, “Gotta go!” I smiled, “But I still think you should ask Alya.” I grinned and hurried off before Nino could respond.

I sat in silence the whole way back home, I had finally finished my all my afterschool activities for the day. was I actually starting to like Marinette? I thought to my confused self, I didn’t really know what to think. Stepping out of the car I headed into the house and started to walk up towards my room.

“Adrien.” The voice of my father called behind me, he was home?

I turned around looking up at him cautiously, “Yes father?” I ask.

“I’m sorry to say that I won’t be going to dinner with you Saturday night.” He replies, emotionless. “I have things that I need to take care of.”

“Oh,” I tried to hide the anger coursing through my body, why did I even think it might have happened I scowled to myself, watching as my father turned and stalked away.

I sat down on my bed, looking at the darkening sky, maybe I could visit Marinette, I decided. I turned to a very annoyed plagg, apologizing and promising more cheese after. Then I transformed, leaping roof to roof towards the house Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Next chapter should be fun :J Thanks so much for the views also! I didn't really think anyone would read this! I love you guys, thank you!