Chapter 18

Ladybug's POV

I looked over at Alya as she giggled to herself about my bright red face.

"It's not that bad!" She exclaimed between laughs. I looked at her worriedly, wondering if she was ok.

"Are you ok?" I asked cautiously.

"Nope." She kept up her laughing, Nino looking at her worriedly as well.

Alya finally stopped laughing, sitting down and smiling. We spent the rest of the evening at my house, playing games and other things like that. Somehow Alya convinced me to get her another croissant which led to Adrien wanting one too, I ended up splitting two in half.

"Well, I guess I'd better be going now." Adrien announced regretfully.

"Oh... Bye kitty." I smiled and pecked his cheek. "See you latter?"

"Sure!" He smiled and headed towards the door, waving before heading out.

Nino left a few minutes after, saying bye to Alya with a slight blush. Alya smiled, waving to him before calling her mom.

"She said yeah!" Alya jumped up and down excitedly in my room. She had called to see if she could spend the night. "Any kitty gonna visit?" She smirked.

"Uh... I don't know." I answered uncomfortably. "Wanna see the new design I'm working on?"

"Ooh! Sure!" She answered, grinning as I pulled out my sketch book.

"Chloe's gonna be so jealous." She smirked, thinking about the whole identity thing. "Especially since she won't have a chance with 'her Adrikins!'"

"Daddy's going to hear about this!" I mimicked her in a whiney voice.

Alya started laughing again. "Poor, poor chloe." She said sarcastically. "Why is Sabrina even her friend?"

"Because Chloe has money." I answered.

"Too true." Alya answered, "And she would be nothing without it."

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Sure, but what about that design?" She asked

"Oh, right!" I pulled out my sketchbook and showed her my new Ladybug/Chat Noir themed dress. It was red on the bottom, fading into black around the waist and a green paw print stamped the side of the left arm. Black dots rimmed the bottom trim of the dress and the sleeves were sliced, opening and falling about the shoulders, tipped dark green.

"Wow!" Alya exclaimed, looking at the design. "That's amazing!"

"Thanks." I replied walking over to my desk and setting the notebook back down.

I turned my head out to the window and gasped suddenly. "Umm Alya?" I called.

"Yeah?" She walked over to where I was and looked down. "Oh," She said.

"Well, I'd better go. Can't keep the cat waiting." I said, "Stay here."

"No way! I'm filming this!" Alya complained as I looked down at the akumatized villain.

"Tikki! Spots on!" I exclaimed and let the transformation take over.

I lept out the window, leaving Alya back and nearly stumbled into Chat.

"Well hello m'lady." He purred.

"Talk later," I said, "There's an akuma to catch!"

We jumped down towards the street, looking around in alarm at the mindless corpses limping around. I looked up, spotting the villain.

"Hey grave digger!" Chat yelled over to the villain.

"I am not a grave digger!" The super villain fumed, "I'm Zombinator!"

"I wonder what got him mad." I mused.

Ok, sorry I didn't do da akuma attack this time, next one.