Chapter 15

Ladybug's POV

I headed after Adrien, knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about. Dumb cat! I followed him around the side of the school, heading over to a bench and sitting down. "Ok kitty," I sighed "What."

Adrien looked down at his feet, "If you don't want Alya to figure out who we are we have to act normal." He stated, "And what's so bad about her knowing your ladybug anyways?"

"She's a blogger!" I exclaimed, "Once she knows... Everyone knows."

"I don't think she would do that." Adrien looked up at me, "She would understand the danger she would be putting herself and us in."

"Ya... Maybe." I sighed again, "Try not to go telling the world who we are next time though, ok chaton?" I looked back at Adrien.

"Sorry m'lady." He purred, "We'd better get back to lunch before Alya decides its us behind the masks."

I headed back towards where I had left Alya to see her chatting with Nino again, what's up with those two. Heading over to her with Adrien I sat down.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked, indicating her phone. She smiled and showed me the video she had taken last night. Oh.

"Isn't this crazy!" She exclaimed, looking for my reaction.

"Y-yeah." I agree unenthusiastically, watching Chat hinting about our identities. "I wonder how L-ladybug felt about that." I say.

"Well," Alya points to a fuming Ladybug, "She sure seems mad."

"I wouldn't want to be in Chat's position." I heard Adrien comment, making me smile in my head, oh the irony.

"Haha, me too." I agreed.

Alya looked at us skeptically, wondering what was going on before exchanging a glance with Nino.

She's hard to shake off, I thought. I looked over at Alya and watched her, this would be hard to get out of.

Alya's POV

I waited until "Ladybug" left, adrien walking with her, before turning back to Nino, I was pretty sure about Mari being Ladybug. I decided not to worry about who Chat was yet, I still had to clarify my suspicions.

"Project Ladybug!" I said to Nino as we sat on the stairs. Just then a scream was heard.

I hurried towards the sound of the scream, knowing that Ladybug would soon appear to face the new acuma. Just as I expected, Ladybug soon swung into action, followed closely by her partner Chat Noir. I pulled out my phone and began to record.

The acuma fight finished as usual, Ladybug purified the acuma and everything changed back to normal. "Go Ladybug!" I screeched.

"I have to go Chat." I heard her reply to something he said, "See you later for patrol."

Great! I thought before heading off to meet up with nino.

I walked by my good friend Mari's house, the sky was dark by now and I was heading towards the eiffel tower, thinking to see Ladybug there. I looked up suddenly, noticing movement and pulled out my phone.

I had just hit record when I watched ladybug jump out of Marinette's house, It had to be her!

"Mari!" I called out to her but she seemed not to hear me and continued jumping away. I sighed and decided that I should show Nino this, after all we were in this together.

I was still contemplating if my best friend was really ladybug when I received a text on my phone. Good, looked like Nino had responded back. I opened my phone and read the following text

Nino: Fine... see you before school.

I looked at my phone for a second before quickly typing in a replie

Alya: I promise, I'm not wrong about her this time.

Nino: ...

Ayla: See you tomorrow, I caught it on video!

I looked at the conversation remembering the last time I had involved Nino in Ladybugs identity, it hadn't ended well. I didn't really remember what happened but I knew I had been akumatized.

Ok... how was that? I just want to thank you guys so much for all the votes, I know it may not seem like a lot for some people but for me it seems like a ton. Thank you guys so much!