Chapter 11

Really sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was super busy. Also, I might not be able to update this for a few days, I'm going to try to but don't count on it. Really sorry!

Ladybugs POV

I stood up from my desk, looking out over the city when I heard a loud crash. I turned around and looked up towards the sky, gasping as I saw a purple and black suited silhouette leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

"Oh, no." I whispered as Tikki flew over to me.

"Better transform." She sighed.

I looked back at where the silhouette of the akumatized Chat had disappeared before exclaiming, "Tikki! Spots on!" The transformation finished and I dashed off towards where Chat had disappeared.

"I don't want to fight you!" I whispered, sure he could be annoying but I was fond of the black cat.

I paused for a second, footsteps echoed behind me and I spun around, face to face with my kitty. "Chat, snap out of it!" I called to the silhouette infront of me.

"Nice of you to call me that," The cat replied, "But now i'm Cataclysmo!"

I watched as Cataclysmo leapt towards me, I spun out of the way and flinched as I watched him crash into a wall behind me.

Growling in frustration Cataclysmo leapt again. I countered his move once more and shoved him backwards, using my yoyo to wrap his hands together. Smirking to himself, Cataclysmo yanked his arms back, causing me to fall forward. He quickly untangled himself and jumped towards me, just as I moved out of his way.

"Lucky charm!" I exclaimed, deciding to finish off this fight. I advanced towards Cataclysmo, holding a sewing needle tight in my hand.

"Cataclysm!" Cataclysmo exclaimed and lunged towards the needle, attempting to break it. I slid out of the way, watching as he dissolved one of the walls behind me.

"Oops kitty." I called, "Looks like your powers gone."

"Just hand over your miraculous babe, and we'll call it quits." He hissed before calling cataclysm again.

I gasped and jumped out of the way, letting Cataclysmo dissolve the other wall, but he spun out of the way as the wall was crumbling and pounced on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

"Now I get to see who you really are." He smirked, reaching his hand out to remove one of my earrings.

I heard my miraculous beep and realized in panic that I only had one minute left. Quickly I poked my opponent with my needle, causing him to release my other arm and grabbed for his bell, I snapped it open, using his weight and managed to catch it in my yoyo. Releasing the now white butterfly I tossed the needle into the air, reverting Cataclysmo back to Chat.

Gasping from the weight I tried to push Chat off me, panicking as the last dot on my earrings blinked off. I closed my eyes as the transformation wore off and slowly opened my eyes to a very shocked looking Chat.

"I'm so sorry princess!" He sobbed, clutching me to his chest, "I'm so sorry."

I tried to smile weakly, as pushed the now limp Chat off of me. "It's alright, I was going to have to tell you one day." I frowned, "I'm sorry I'm not the brave amazing girl you wanted me to be."

I heard Chat gasp and turned to look at him. "Marinette!" He almost shouted, "Don't you dare ever say that again! You're an amazing, kind, thoughtful girl, I don't know why you would think that of yourself." Chat frowned and looked down, "You should know who I am."

"You don't have to Chat." I Sighed.

"You deserve to know." He looked worried, then released his transformation.

Now it was my turn to look shocked, the boy lying next to me was none other than Adrien Agreste, my long time crush.

Ha, ha! Cliffhanger! I will try to update this tomorrow, but like I said... no guarantee. I hope you liked this chapter! I know I really enjoyed writing it. Please tell me what you thought.