inuyasha x reader

You were travelling with the inu-gang, you were from kagome's time. You are a fully trained swordsman and also have training in archery. In order to fit into the feudal era, you had on a fighting kimono.

The group was heading south, kagome had said she sensed a jewel shard in that area.

Everyone was quiet until shippo climbed onto your shoulder "(y/n) i think inu-baka is sick". You quickly look back to see inuyasha trailing behind the group.

Usually he was leading the group and hurrying them and yelling "pick up the pace!" And then mumble "weak human's".

You looked back at shippo and said "thanks shippo I'll see what's wrong, why don't you go play kirara" you suggested.

Shippo nodded with a smile and leaped off your shoulder towards the creme colored feline. You slowed your walk until, you were beside the half-demon.

"Inuyasha?"

He looked alittle startled and then regained himself "hmph, what do you want?"

"You looked a little out of it...you ok?" You asked.

He looked at you and your smile widened, you didn't see him blush darkly.

"I-i'm fine!"

You looked alittle suspicious but, shrugged "if you say so", you just kept walking beside him.

He looked back at you "why are you...even talking to me?" He asked after a good ten minutes.

You looked at him shocked then smiled "why wouldn't i?"

His head tilted slightly and you giggled "what?!" Inuyasha yelled clearly embarrassed even if he had no idea why you were laughing.

"You're so cute" you said without thinking and closed your mouth before walking faster.

Inuyasha stood there alittle dazed and then realized what you said "I AM NOT CUTE!"

You giggled and started running as inuyasha started leaping after you.