koga x reader

You and the gang were traveling to the west, when you noticed a mini tornado in the distance heading towards you.

"Hey what's that?" You asked.

Inuyasha immediately started growling "flea-bag wolf", he put a hand on his sword and you were reafy to unsheath your weapon.

Until, sango put a hand on your arm stopping you "don't worry koga is a wolf demon who is infatuated with kagome, he isn't a threat".

You nodded and everyone stopped walking as the tornado approached, and out came a handsome tan-skinned man with fur as armor and covering.

He had raven hair in a high ponytail and fangs, you held your breath 'wow' you thought.

The wolf demon had jumped in front of kagome over inuyasha with a bouquet of wild flowers.

Kagome flushed and nervously said "thanks koga, what are you doing here?", he just gave a toothy smile and said "i just wanted to visit you kagome".

You smiled at his confidence and admired his way of going up to the person you loved and spoke it proudly without any hint of hesitation.

Inuyasha then came up and shoved koga away from kagome "listen here ya fleabag stay away from kagome!".

You can't help but giggle and that turns koga's attention to you, his eye's widened "a new member?".

"Yep, the name's (y/n)" you said with more confidence than you felt with a smile.

Koga smirked and shocked everyone when he appeared in front of you a cloud of dust surrounding you both.

You stumbled not expecting the sudden response but, a masculine hand curves around your waist and catches you with ease.

You gasp as he brings you up to his chest, he smirked down at you "you've got something in you that i love in a woman, your my woman now".

You were to in shock to retort and he smirked and said "i will see you soon, my love" he whispered.

You blushed and all of a sudden the dust cleared and koga was no where in sight, you had a dark blush on your face.

"What happened?" Miroku asked and looked at you pervertedly, you looked dazed and looked down at your hand to see a single red rose.

"I have no idea, but i guess..."

"I'll find out soon enough".