koga x reader claims

You had just came from a mind numbing training session with your mother, midoriko. It was literally mind-numbing since your mother is dead and you train in your dreams.

So technically, you just awoke from your training. (MOVING ON!). You now were traveling in search of what people call shikon shards.

You have heard rumors on a priestess collecting them, if you found it was the vile dead miko kikyo. You wouldn't give them to anyone and collect them yourself. That dead Miko has been a thorn in your side since day one, you met her a while back and she was the most egotistical woman you had ever met.

You stretched and got up from the tree you were leaning on, you started towards the faded trail and started walking.

You had developed a talent of sensing the jewel shards a while back, you spiked up and paused in your steps. You felt it.

A jewel shard.

More than one.

You smirked 'finally'.

You were shocked to see a tornado heading your way, you tilted your head 'that's new' you thought.

The tornado became mere feet from you and stopped in front of you the rapid winds blowing your hair wildly framing your face perfectly.

The wind's died down to reveal a wolf demon in brown furs. Your eye's widened slightly and you blushed a little.

The wolf demon held a soft look in his eye's yet stood with pride and arrogance. He looked down at your shorter form "what are you doing in these land's priestess?. He asked more like demanded.

You had to admit that the look he was giving you sent shivers down your spine but you stood your ground "I am traveling to look for the shikon shards, and you have exactly what I'm looking for".

You unsheathed your weapon swiftly but didn't attack. He was no threat at least not yet, his eyes narrowed at your weapon before making eye contact with you once more.

"Don't be stupid human".

"I am no ordinary human, flea bag".

He growled at the nickname and you got into your battle stance, he glared at you and charged.

He swiped his claws at you and before they hit their target you dodged and swung your naginata toward the demon. Startled by the sudden attack he was almost beheaded before ducking and knocking your feet from under you.

You landed with a thud but, before he could end it you extended your leg kicking him in the gut. He recoiled and stood shocked for a moment before scowling.

You stood and twirled your bladed staff with an emotionless gaze, you charged at him and stabbed at his feet. He jumped away and aimed a kick at your head.

You gasped before bringing your staff up blocking the hit, you were now panting hard.

You pushed him back and stabbed your blade into the ground to keep your balance.

"I'm impressed no human has ever been able to stand up to me and make me break a sweat during battle".

You looked up at the wolf demon shocked at the compliment, he just smirked at you before saying "what's your name, woman?"

Your eye brow raised at that but you stood a little straighter before saying "(y/n) daughter of midoriko".

He seemed surprised with his mouth gaped so you asked "what about you?"

He blushed a little before standing proudly "I am lord Koga of the eastern land's".

Your eye widened and you groaned "sorry I didn't realize I was in the eastern land's, that's why you had...".

He just waved it off with a grin "no problem, you gave me a good battle. I thank you for that, your welcome on my land's anytime. We are allies now!"

You were shocked but regained your composure and smiled at the lord.

Your legs then gave way and you started falling, you gasped and closed your eye's waiting for impact. It never came and you opened your eyes to see you were face to face with koga.

You both blushed and koga then smirked "your pretty clumsy aren't you?"

You rolled your eye's before giggling.

Well this was a weird way to start a relationship.