Miroku x reader

Miroku walked down the road towards a nearby village, he was hoping to be able to perform a fake exorcism for some shelter or money.

He sighed, he has been walking for hour's and not a person in sight. He then spotted a figure in the distance, and sighed in relief and started running up to the figure "you there stranger! I am but a humble monk seeking...oh my.."

For once the monk was without word's, a beautiful maiden was holding a basketful of herbs and looked at him in curiosity.

"Greetings good monk, is there something that i can assist you in?" The maiden asked, miroku just looked at her beautiful figure and perfect...everything.

Miroku was at a lost of word's.

The maiden looked worried "good monk is thy alright", miroku jumped out of his daze and bowed lightly.

"Forgive me, fair maiden but your beauty has captured my eye's for i have never seen,such a fair creature as your self".

The maiden blushed and said "i-i thank you good monk but i am no beauty". Miroku grabbed the maiden's hands and looked into her eye's "you are beautiful, don't let any one tell you other wise".

The maiden looked shocked but smiled warmly and nodded, "may i know the name of the fair maiden that i have had the pleasure of meeting".

The maiden brushed a (h/c) lock of hair away from her eye's "(y-y/n)". Miroku sighed as if in bliss "what a exquisite name for a radiant creature such as yourself".

You smiled and you lead the way to the village, miroku spent a couple of week's in the village.

You had grown to love the perverted monk and he had shown he had the same feeling's for you as well.

Miroku however could not stay "i am sorry my love but, i must go" he said one day, you look at him shocked "what? Why?".

Miroku looked at you apologetically and grabbed your hands in his larger one's "i must travel to search for an evil hanyou who's name is naraku, i must rid of this curse so we can start our family".

You frowned and your eye's started to water "no please do not cry my love!, i promise i will be back in less than a month's time".

Tears leaked from your eye's but you gave him a forced smile and hugged him tightly. You both spent one last night together and he left in the morning.

But, he never said goodbye and you never had the chance to tell, him.

You were pregnant...