Inuyasha x reader

You walked through the trees calmly the wind blowing through your (h/c) locks. You breathed in and sighed before you felt an arm wrap around your waist bringing a smile to your face.

"You ok?" You heard a gruff yet soft voice ask next to you.

You smiled before nodding looking up at the male on holding into you "I'm fine inu. Don't worry. The fresh air is just amazing" you answered.

Inuyasha looked unconvinced but, nodded his grip on your side never loosening. You two have been traveling for a few days away from the group after losing them during a battle with Naraku. You both had to hide inside of an abandoned cabin in order to heal and conceal from Naraku's hidden eye's and ears.

You were still slightly wounded. You took a nasty hit to the leg causing the trip to be much longer then it should.

You limped slightly once more with a wince and Inuyasha's grip on your waist tightened as he moved to help you on reflex. You stopped him with a raised hand and grin "It's ok I'm fine, really. I just got alittle strain that's all".

Inuyasha huffed before he let go of your waist confusing you "Strain my ass" he mumbled before he took your wrist and swiping you onto his back.

You gasped in surprise and opened your mouth to protest before he leaped upwards. You yelped as you held onto him tightly before he raced back down to the ground only to leap up once more.

"You've slowed us down enough already wench" he teased a sir on his face.

You scoffed rolling your eye's "not all of us can heal as fast as you can, Inu".

Inuyasha shrugged and nodded in agreement "True".

You hit him in the shoulder angrily and he gave a howl of pain. You immediately started to panic as he stopped "Oh kami! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--" you paused as he began laughing.

You blushed in embarrassment before you gripped his left ear in anger, he only gave a slight wince before continuing his chuckles "aww so you do care" he teased once more.

You huffed before leaning into his back your legs wrapped around his torso "Shut up and Leap you stupid Bunny rabbit".

Inuyasha's laughs faded as you giggled and he jerk ed you on his back causing you to yelp "hey!"

Inuyasha only snickered at you before leaping upwards again and taking off "don't be a bitch (y/n) it gets you into trouble." He stated a sly smirk on his face.

You raised an eyebrow your eye's narrowing "Says the trouble maker himself".

Inuyasha blushed slightly before his tone went angry "shadup!"

You only giggled and buried your head into the crook of his neck "your cute when your pissed".

Inuyasha seemed to get less tense and he answered "your sexy when your Upset".

"Two shay".

You pecked him on the cheek earning a massive blush and you gaped almost giggling "I can't believe your not used to that by now!"

"W-why would I be?!" He countered.

You flicked his right ear causing him to flinch "We're dating you jackass!"

"That doesn't mean I'm used to it!"